• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply
59 minutes ago, Reggie Perrin said:

He’s John Robertson.

Fair enough I should have known

53 minutes ago, Back Post Misses said:

His post Match comments

Ahh, haven't heard, looking forward to a lump in throat description of how well a team that hasn't been beat in 25 games got flung about by the worst professional team (In context) in the countries national sport. 

2 hours ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

Falkirk fans absolutely delighted they're sitting 9th when they were discussing a possible title challenge less than six months ago.

Glad to see you're still not spewing over us pumping you lot over at your patch only a few weeks ago. :lol:

Well done on your win this weekend btw.

7 hours ago, Back Post Misses said:

His post Match comments

Just listened to his comments saying "it's not a free kick and that he spoken to the boys and the referee has been conned and it should be us sitting with the 3 points"

Just listened to his comments saying "it's not a free kick and that he spoken to the boys and the referee has been conned and it should be us sitting with the 3 points"
With that defense? With strikers who struggle to finish a w**k? With a lightweight midfield?
Our style of play has been poor for ages and been masked by the run.
We don't do the basics right, we haven't an out and out goal scorer and I think fans are getting fed up of it.

For robbo to say we were robbed when we play like that weekly is a joke

6 hours ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

Football is incredible. Pumped aff Stenhousemuir and then the next week they win against a team that hadn't lost in the league all season.

Falkirk fans absolutely delighted they're sitting 9th when they were discussing a possible title challenge less than six months ago.

And that's the absolute love of this game, especially when like both of us we support teams that are local and not in it for the glory or any other stupid reason yer da has drilled into you. Just like when Scotland got the winner in the last minute against Liechtenstein, the pub I was in erupted that night. On paper it shouldn't be worth caring about or celebrating wildly, but it context these games, wins and circumstances mean everything, especially now. 

8 minutes ago, Believe The Hype said:

And that's the absolute love of this game, especially when like both of us we support teams that are local and not in it for the glory or any other stupid reason yer da has drilled into you. Just like when Scotland got the winner in the last minute against Liechtenstein, the pub I was in erupted that night. On paper it shouldn't be worth caring about or celebrating wildly, but it context these games, wins and circumstances mean everything, especially now. 

I was at that game. Fun fact, It was actually the last time I drank a bottle of tonic.

6 hours ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

Football is incredible. Pumped aff Stenhousemuir and then the next week they win against a team that hadn't lost in the league all season.

Ooftya.

I am rough as f**k. Someone put this in a drip and keep it going into my veins all day.

Poet loves the Bairns.

Archived