Livestock beaters vs Everyonebeatsus

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What was the goal like btw? Said it was a free kick on SSN app? 

Was a free kick about 30 yards out but wide on the left. Paton put a brilliant ball into the back post and big Harrison threw himself at it and must’ve made contact with the ball about 2 yards from goal.

We need to send White, Doran, Chalmers and Mckay to the glue factory.  Despite our form, we do have the basis of a decent team, but we need about four good players to challenge for promotion.
Going 25 games unbeaten and then losing it in the last minute to the team bottom of the league, may well be the most Caley Thistle thing to have ever happened.

I am going to enjoy this

^^^^
Salty fuckin tears

That's good to hear. Hope it made him feel a bit better.
I tell you wot, If Id have been there is have been on the fucking park and straight to Dennon. This is what being a fan of football is all about. No shortage of folk/fans wanting to still rant on about how we are shite tonight no doubt. GIRFUY. Wont go down without a fight.

2 minutes ago, Russ said:

Was a free kick about 30 yards out but wide on the left. Paton put a brilliant ball into the back post and big Harrison threw himself at it and must’ve made contact with the ball about 2 yards from goal.

When reading it, I was hoping big Scotty walked up and fucking skelped the c**t straight in. Will take the tap in tho.

17 minutes ago, Highland Capital said:

We need to send White, Doran, Chalmers and Mckay to the glue factory.  Despite our form, we do have the basis of a decent team, but we need about four good players to challenge for promotion.

Going 25 games unbeaten and then losing it in the last minute to the team bottom of the league, may well be the most Caley Thistle thing to have ever happened.

Second bottom now thank you

I tell you wot, If Id have been there is have been on the fucking park and straight to Dennon. This is what being a fan of football is all about. No shortage of folk/fans wanting to still rant on about how we are shite tonight no doubt. GIRFUY. Wont go down without a fight.

That’s because we are shite.
Great result and clearly a decent job by McKinnon but let’s not pretend we are now play off material.
Well played lads irrespective....

35 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
50 minutes ago, ShaggerG said:
That's good to hear. Hope it made him feel a bit better.

I tell you wot, If Id have been there is have been on the fucking park and straight to Dennon.

to jump about making monkey gestures, then to claim nobody had heard anything.

Daddy duties today so wasnt there, so one of the very few occasions this season I am looking forward to the highlights. Ray McKinnon is a terrific manager, surpassing my expectations at this stage by a considerable distance. How he has managed to have this group of players getting results and off the bottom of the table is extremely impressive. Let's give the players credit as well. Fantastic result however it was achieved. 

Archived