• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
Bairnschild

Livestock beaters vs Everyonebeatsus

Historically we have had a poor time against Falkirk in the league with only 13 wins to their 19 + 9 draws although we have had the better results this decade and closed the gap. It was a dreadful record.

Edited by Snafu

Austin is one of those players that just seems like a missed opportunity all round.

He's definitely got talent but I dont think he was anywhere near ready physically for the step up to full time football when we

signed him.

Also, Johnny Foxes is pish.

1 minute ago, ilostmyself said:

Austin is one of those players that just seems like a missed opportunity all round.

He's definitely got talent but I dont think he was anywhere near ready physically for the step up to full time football when we

signed him.

Also, Johnny Foxes is pish.

I haven't set foot in Johnny Foxes in a decade, worst pub in Inverness.

If you want a good pre match pint, head for the Black Isle Bar on Church Street, good beer and food.

So there are other options for Falkirk to develop young players within Project Brave? However from what Margaret Lang said Falkirk FC had no choice but to withdraw support for the Forth Valley YD otherwise the football club would have ran out of money. Is this correct?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/45582257

My question is about youth development and what route the club is going down.

It’s shite, deflection. The cost of a tier 2 Academy which the club committed to in June 17, is around £150k based at Stirling Uni as it was. If it was at TSF lower again.

Anyway it is now water under the Bridge now. To restart it from scratch is not a 5 minute process. The decision was so short term it was frightening.

We will now fill our reserves with cast offs from other clubs Academies or the odd one we can persuade that joining Falkirk will give you a better chance of 1st team football earlier.

I haven't set foot in Johnny Foxes in a decade, worst pub in Inverness.
If you want a good pre match pint, head for the Black Isle Bar on Church Street, good beer and food.
Ended up in a brilliant bar with a guy playing piano in it before we went to Johnny Foxes to disgrace ourselves. I think it was called McGregors but it was excellent.
Once we're able to get up we'll be on the way to the Black Isle. Being pished is a prerequisite for watching this Bairns team.

Back 5 and a midfield of McGhee Paton and Sammut.

Take a draw right now.

Take a draw right now.

I thought it might be Kidd in midfield and Muirhead at RB - who knows. Of maybe even Muirhead midfield

1 minute ago, gav-ffc said:

Take a draw right now.

We don't disappoint

Because the other 2 are just as bad

Nah. They’re both shite as well I’m no debating that but Fasan is comfortably the worst ‘keeper in this league. He’s just so horribly bad at every aspect of being a goalkeeper.

Interesting he's put Sammut ahead of Irving but Irving has been pretty pish the last few weeks.

Into the December countdown now; hopefully thats the last we've seen of Dallison, Lewis (on a playing level despite what happened) and McKee in a Falkirk jersey.  Dallison can go into modelling, Lewis can go home and find a level he is comfortable with down south, and McKee can get tae. One of the biggest chancers we've had since McBride.

People forgetting that Mitchell threw the ball in the net 3 times in 3 games when he played.

F***!

One recognised striker against the worst team in the league and very few options on the bench. White and Trafford will probably play some role but its like for like.

Where's Dan MacKay?

He’s injured.

People forgetting that Mitchell threw the ball in the net 3 times in 3 games when he played.

Nah no ‘forgetting’ that at all.

Mitchell is shite. But he’s still better than Fasan.

Robbie Mutch again is not good enough, at the moment, however as well is still better than Fasan.