Livestock beaters vs Everyonebeatsus

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah when Polworth shoved him over I thought he was a goner as well TBH. Wouldn't have been a bad call if the ref had decided to send him off. He (Polworth) got lucky for sure.

Looking at the Falkirk highlights it seems a soft(ish) free kick for their winner but I'm not going to greet about it. I'm more concerned that we twice let Falkirk score from  free kicks which saw the ball pumped into the box and we struggled so badly to defend them.

Also, I stupidly left a new pair of trainers on the train when I got off at Edinburgh and I have probably lost them. I'm more gutted about that. Now I know how the McCanns feel.

Guilty?

17 hours ago, RiG said:

Yeah when Polworth shoved him over I thought he was a goner as well TBH. Wouldn't have been a bad call if the ref had decided to send him off. He (Polworth) got lucky for sure.

Looking at the Falkirk highlights it seems a soft(ish) free kick for their winner but I'm not going to greet about it. I'm more concerned that we twice let Falkirk score from  free kicks which saw the ball pumped into the box and we struggled so badly to defend them.

Also, I stupidly left a new pair of trainers on the train when I got off at Edinburgh and I have probably lost them. I'm more gutted about that. Now I know how the McCanns feel.

Thats shocling you can't compare it to the Mccanns mate...... Yours was an accident.

19 hours ago, bridge of allan bairn said:

I'm normally fairly impressed by Robertson but he's got a bit of a cheek moaning about a foul 40 yards from goal when we had a perfectly good goal knocked off at tfs in the last game and no one knew why except the ref

The Caley goalie told him it was a foul so he chopped it off.

Archived