• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
Bairnschild

Livestock beaters vs Everyonebeatsus

10 hours ago, Reggie Perrin said:

Guilty?

At least he had a lovely dinner.

17 hours ago, RiG said:

Yeah when Polworth shoved him over I thought he was a goner as well TBH. Wouldn't have been a bad call if the ref had decided to send him off. He (Polworth) got lucky for sure.

Looking at the Falkirk highlights it seems a soft(ish) free kick for their winner but I'm not going to greet about it. I'm more concerned that we twice let Falkirk score from  free kicks which saw the ball pumped into the box and we struggled so badly to defend them.

Also, I stupidly left a new pair of trainers on the train when I got off at Edinburgh and I have probably lost them. I'm more gutted about that. Now I know how the McCanns feel.

Thats shocling you can't compare it to the Mccanns mate...... Yours was an accident.

19 hours ago, bridge of allan bairn said:

I'm normally fairly impressed by Robertson but he's got a bit of a cheek moaning about a foul 40 yards from goal when we had a perfectly good goal knocked off at tfs in the last game and no one knew why except the ref

The Caley goalie told him it was a foul so he chopped it off.