Livestock beaters vs Everyonebeatsus

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Truly a shocker of a thread title.

Anyway, going off yesterday, we can expect a hiding.

Going off recent league performances, I would be disappointed if we didnt at least perform to a standard to allow ICT to snatch another draw from the jaws of victory.

Once again though, Aaron Muirhead returns top the top of my scapegoat charts and I genuinely hope Scott Harrison is ok and his place back. Muirhead is a fucking hindrance of the highest order and Harrison has played more times in what we would all call the more settled back 3 system. Aero returns and carnage ensues. Pop him back on the bench under the guise of recovery until January when hopefully a new CH will arrive.

Think this might be the first time we see Dumbuya in action too.

If Prince is back and with Rudden back finally we can realistically HOPE for a point but will have to get back to the discipline that seemed to evaporate as soon as Muirhead returned.

3 hours ago, bridge of allan bairn said:

mutch

d'buya Mhead McGhee H'son robson

Paton buaben
Irving

rudden petravious

I'd go with that but have Brough in instead of Muirhead. Aye, he was pish yesterday but so was everyone else and in the previous 3 at the back games he's been very good and it looked like he linked well with McGhee and Harrison.

5 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

Its natural to assume the Inverness fans will be expecting 3 points here, but I am unsure if they do that anymore?

Winning games is overrated IMO.

I'm up visiting a friend in Inverness this weekend so I'll be attending although I reckon I'd rather do anything else but watch this group of imposters.

Would like to see Dumbuya play as his deal is only till January so want to see what he's like, aside from that I'm not fussed, just pick the names out of a hat and go for it.

2 minutes ago, ilostmyself said:

I'm up visiting a friend in Inverness this weekend so I'll be attending although I reckon I'd rather do anything else but watch this group of imposters.

Would like to see Dumbuya play as his deal is only till January so want to see what he's like, aside from that I'm not fussed, just pick the names out of a hat and go for it.

What about Falkirk too?

Archived