Killie vs Kill-Me-Now (the side formerly known as Hibs)

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Briannmataxi said:

Lennon giving Whittaker a 3 year contract was a sacking offence in the first place. Persisting with the useless c**t is a crime. An absolute disgrace what we've turned into with his ineptness and shite signings. 

^^^Heids gone^^^

Splendid stuff :thumsup2

Wouldn't be disappointed to see Lennon walk (and have a feeling he will soon). Which isn't anything to do with his ability, I rate him as a manager and think he could easily turn this into a decent season. He's been putting out mental lineups for about 6 months now though. Whatever point he's trying to make, it's completely wiped out any enthusiasm I have watching Hibs. 

There's nothing to say a new manager would do well but we at least need someone who wants to be here.

1 minute ago, Alan Stubbs said:

Wouldn't be disappointed to see Lennon walk (and have a feeling he will soon). Which isn't anything to do with his ability, I rate him as a manager and think he could easily turn this into a decent season. He's been putting out mental lineups for about 6 months now though. Whatever point he's trying to make, it's completely wiped out any enthusiasm I have watching Hibs. 

There's nothing to say a new manager would do well but we at least need someone who wants to be here.

I rate him too, but it gets to a point where you wonder if he actually wants to try and do it.

Despite all this media talk of him being a fighter, he's largely had things his own way as a manager. A few seasons of procession at Celtic, followed by an impossible job at Bolton that he couldn't be blamed for and then a fish in barrel scenario when he arrived at Hibs in the first season.

1 minute ago, Alan Stubbs said:

Exactly how I feel. it's almost as if he's trying to force his move away. Bizarre press conference added to head gone moments(usually after a poor derby performance) indicate he's ready to move on.

25 minutes ago, Briannmataxi said:

Lennon giving Whittaker a 3 year contract was a sacking offence in the first place. Persisting with the useless c**t is a crime. An absolute disgrace what we've turned into with his ineptness and shite signings. 

Makes you wonder what goes through managers' minds when they do that... Hearts have handed out several to some utter journeymen in recent years.

Gonna refrain from laughing at Hibs as no doubt we'll get pumped of Sevco tomorrow...

16 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

Possibly 45 mins too early with this post but beating Championship-level dross like Hibs should really be a given for most of the established Premiership teams.

Should've just kept my mouth shut eh?

Archived