Killie vs Kill-Me-Now (the side formerly known as Hibs)

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Things might change on Saturday, but I can tell you for definite that this isn't an act from the m9s. We've been absolutely shocking since the October international break and our midfield looks the weakest it's been since we went down in 2014. Against the other seven teams in the top eight right now, we've won just one game, and that was Killie at home where we got a very dodgy penalty from Maclaren's dive.

If we continue with three at the back we’ll struggle. Lennon is trying his best to replicate what we had in the second half of last season but the midfield is nowhere near the same level. He’s got to learn and adapt accordingly.

Killie have given us a couple of really tough games since Clarke took over and I’m pretty convinced this will be his first win over us at the weekend. 

3-1 Killie. 

6 hours ago, C4mmy31 said:

Im not buying this "we're shite" from the hibees. Both Lennon & McInnes have a knack of pulling out a result against us when they need to relieve the pressure......

Wouldnt it be easier for them just to have a private w**k?

3 minutes ago, ancientnoise said:

Take your pick here. These games are wild. It's like the 50's all over again.

I see 66/1 on the 3-3. 

Think it's a 3-2 for me, a hoodoo-breaker, and the 30/1 will be all profit. The magnanimous Hibees I'm bringing through in the Killiemobile have offered to pay for the gasoline.

Ka-ching!

Make sure they pay up front so you can ditch them in a fit of seethe when it turns out they’ve all been lying about being shit

Archived