Raith Rovers vs Dunfermline Athletic

3 minutes ago, Frank conner said:

It's a huge game for the townies they haven't won a major trophy in over 50 year's. Can imagine that most of their support has never seen it happen or are likely to either.

Raith beating Rangers was delicious but please lets not pretend that the Ramsdens Cup (Irn Bru Cup) is a major trophy

• Replies 801
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, baillieinleeds said:

Really!!!! Oh dear. The Kingdom Centre is just as run down as Is the rest of the town. Townieland is thriving because of the influx of people from Edinburgh.

More the council offices, centralisation of Council services and designating Glenrothes an industrial zone. They see Kirkcaldy as East Fife’s premier shopping destination. Aye, really. Most attractive man in the burns unit stuff.

7 minutes ago, Enigma said:

Yeah in terms of tournaments won there’s no argument as to which club has been the most successful in my lifetime.

This is definitely relevant to tomorrow's game. The tie should just be awarded to Raith for this.

6 minutes ago, Scary Bear said:

More the council offices, centralisation of Council services and designating Glenrothes an industrial zone. They see Kirkcaldy as East Fife’s premier shopping destination. Aye, really. Most attractive man in the burns unit stuff.

Come on, there's some great stuff in Kirkcaldy...

https://amp.theguardian.com/business/2019/jan/17/scottish-shopping-centre-sale-postings-kirkcaldy

26 minutes ago, Beachbum said:

Over 2900 sold.

Over 3000 home fans for Saturday?Biggest crowd at Stark’s since we were convincingly beaten by The Pars at New Year in the Gary F Locke season.

#weeteammemories

1 minute ago, Scary Bear said:

Over 3000 home fans for Saturday?Biggest crowd at Stark’s since we were convincingly beaten by The Pars at New Year in the Gary F Locke season.

#weeteammemories

Surely there was more when you were 1 win away from the league one title

8 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

I’ll give them a quid for it. My Business Plan is to lease it to film studios who want to make zombie movies. Plenty of extras available locally. 

So if I have it right the game should start from kick with a 2-1 scoreline to the Wee Team rather than the normal 0-0.

Raith have won a major trophy more recently than we have and we went in to administration. That's their 2. However we have loads more fans and they are the Wee Team.

I hope we can claw back the 1 goal lead. We have 90 minutes to do it, so hopefully it's not beyond us.

Just now, Adam101 said:

Surely there was more when you were 1 win away from the league one title

We were one post, in the final minute, away from the league one title. *sob* 

4500 for that one.

1 minute ago, Scary Bear said:

I’ll give them a quid for it. My Business Plan is to lease it to film studios who want to make zombie movies. Plenty of extras available locally. 

I'm passing by it tomorrow. Might pop in and gazump you with a £2 bid.

Just now, Scary Bear said:

We were one post, in the final minute, away from the league one title. *sob* 

4500 for that one.

Fair enough but would have been 90% home fans.

Looking forward to it hoepfully both sets of fans will be in fine voice

5 minutes ago, Adam101 said:

Fair enough but would have been 90% home fans.

Looking forward to it hoepfully both sets of fans will be in fine voice

It was against Alloa. Probably more like 97%. Crowd w**k overdrive here.

Archived