Raith Rovers vs Dunfermline Athletic

• Replies 801
  • Created
  • Last Reply
while the wee team cried to the papers about a mascot wearing some cardboard.

Tbf, it was one wee very easily offended soul that went to the papers about that. The rest of us were in the stand in fits of laughter at it. It’s exactly the sort of thing you would want any mascot to do in a derby match. It gets the atmosphere going.

10 hours ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

The inferiority complex of the wee team will always cheer me up. So small and cute x

Considering you almost went tints up 18 months after winning the league is nothing to be proud of. At least it gave you an opportunity to make up another banner. :lol:

A wee breakdown as to how this thread will pan out, in no particular order:

Rovers fans will mention the fact Dunfermline nearly went to the wall and how it's a scandal they got away with blatant cheating blah blah blah.

Dunfermline wills will retort with 'yeah well we don't care, we survived and look at us now teehee'

Rovers fans will get more wound up and will continue going on about how Dunfermline are cheats.

Dunfermline fans will then pull out the old 'wee team....seaside league lolz' patter.

In between that there will be posts about our game back in 2011 and a cardboard tank.

The above will be repeated for about the next 15 pages or so.

So, Pars fans that don't care enough about the wee team get stick and now Pars fans that care too much about the wee team get stick? Very harsh.

I think we should all post our memories of Saturday 23rd April 2011, as Dunfermline Athletic cemented their place as Kings of Fife, while the wee team cried to the papers about a mascot wearing some cardboard.

The Wee team insult you and your ilk spew out about the Rovers gets right on my wick. Laughably your not suggesting that the pars are a big club. Big clubs pay their bills

ETA except maybe for Sevco.

Oaft this thread :lol:

Great draw, thread aside. Big task as there is a substantial jump between the leagues and the level of performance required. Being at home, however, evens it up a bit and offers a decent chance to progress. Should be a good atmosphere and good for the coffers regardless of result! 

If on the slim, slim chance this is picked for tv I hope it’s the Saturday lunch time. I’d be irate if this is moved to Sunday!

p.s hopefully the pars don’t sign and players in January they can’t afford and being the result into disrepute... :whistle

Rovers fans will mention the fact Dunfermline nearly went to the wall and how it's a scandal they got away with blatant cheating blah blah blah.
Dunfermline wills will retort with 'yeah well we don't care, we survived and look at us now teehee'
Rovers fans will get more wound up and will continue going on about how Dunfermline are cheats.
Dunfermline fans will then pull out the old 'wee team....seaside league lolz' patter.
In between that there will be posts about our game back in 2011 and a cardboard tank.

That’ll be the thread closed then

10 hours ago, Raithie said:

Are you wanting a turd photo to shake things up a bit?

What about some Nisbet’s gonna get you stuff? Rehash that Martin Hardie shite?

Who is the Pars latest BRE donkey defender who will be getting ripped?

I see they even managed to lose to Falkirk. You just know we’re winning this.

42 minutes ago, Scary Bear said:

Are you wanting a turd photo to shake things up a bit?

What about some Nisbet’s gonna get you stuff? Rehash that Martin Hardie shite?

Who is the Pars latest BRE donkey defender who will be getting ripped?

I see they even managed to lose to Falkirk. You just know we’re winning this.

Ashcroft probably been the poorest centre half this seasom in all honesty, would take BRE back in a heartbeat

How's Aiden Connolly been anyway? He was outstanding for us under McKinnon, but seems to have performed the poorest out of the three of him, Longridge and Craigen. If Longridge scores, he'll bam up our fans who'll have given him abuse for no reason, and I'm going to relish the seethe it'll create. The boy is a top class WUM.

Archived