Raith Rovers vs Dunfermline Athletic

• Replies 801
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aye that didn’t go to plan. Can have no complaints about yesterday.. powderpuff upfront, absolutely honking at centre half, half decent in the middle of the park. Could say that about literally EVERY game we’ve played this season, with the exception of one or two games. Thought Crawford got the changes wrong aswell.. should have just moved beadling back to CB, Durnan hasn’t played in months and it showed (aye, clutching at straws.. he’s pish). We might aswell have played with 9 men instead of bringing muirhead on. End of this season is going to be a nightmare, we really need an out and out centre forward, a centre back who atleast resembles a footballer & a winger with some pace.

Nah, we were well on top and should have been a couple ahead with the amount of chances we created.

The Rovers were genuinely the worst team I’ve seen us play since being promoted from League 1, and we lost 3-0. Big problems for us going forward.

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji851][emoji851][emoji851][emoji851]

Was pretty glad to be in a different country for that, got a notification that Rovers had scored a third so turned off the stream. 

From memory I thought we were the better team in the first half, I thought we were still alright after the sending off but once Rovers got the penalty we were gone, the team didn't have the belief that we could get back into it ams it showed IMO. 

We still look very disjointed going forward, and our defending from the sending off is some of the worst you'll ever see, not a good combination. I'm sure the Rovers will have enjoyed that. 

Was pretty glad to be in a different country for that, got a notification that Rovers had scored a third so turned off the stream. 
From memory I thought we were the better team in the first half, I thought we were still alright after the sending off but once Rovers got the penalty we were gone, the team didn't have the belief that we could get back into it ams it showed IMO. 

We still look very disjointed going forward, and our defending from the sending off is some of the worst you'll ever see, not a good combination. I'm sure the Rovers will have enjoyed that. 
Fair play Grant. I agree completely. It was an implosion and I don't know why. We did take confidence and come on to a game with the goal but it was made easier by Dunfermline's self destruct. The large support must have sensed something was up too, as they started disappearing immediately after the pen. Amazing.

I thought Duggan struggled first half, but fair play he came onto a game in the second and really bullied the centre backs. And that cross...... 

His celebrations at the second goal on Raith TV are absolutely glorious. 

Fair play Grant. I agree completely. It was an implosion and I don't know why. We did take confidence and come on to a game with the goal but it was made easier by Dunfermline's self destruct. The large support must have sensed something was up too, as they started disappearing immediately after the pen. Amazing.
Story of our season unfortunately.

Archived