Raith Rovers vs Dunfermline Athletic

• Replies 801
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Having not looked at any of this since my last post I'm probably going to go against the grain here and say it wasn't completely a dominant performance up until the sending off.

Up until the last 10/15 of the first half I thought dunfermline had alot of the ball but they didn't create anything through good defending and faissal being toothless as f**k! That guy has pace and skill but zero end product, a perfect 7s player. Would tear league one to bits again but isn't much more than that.

Robbie Thomson, take a fucking bow for that save. Outstanding. Dunfermline dominated from there till half time.

Second half we didn't get a look in and couldn't hold onto the ball for any length of time. Sending off is just stupid from ashcroft but ultimately what seemed to swing the game in our favour was durnan coming on. Pars coped well with the sending off and were still on top but durnan is a donkey at cb and showed as much by reverse clotheslining duggan. From there Vaughan had the space to play in as you went more attacking and we won 3-0.

Flannagan was fucking brutal, yet again. Other than him and maybe crane who was suspect at times defensively, I can't fault any of our guys for effort or performance. Bene was tremendous today! Even when faisal fancied a dive early on...

The highlights on Sportscene confirm that the red and penalty were indeed both correct.

The second goal was shite from us as Vaughan was totally unmarked. The third was an utter disgrace from our defence.

Thompson's save was brilliant but Hippoltye should have just put it in the corner. That's as bad a miss as Ryan against Falkirk.

46 minutes ago, Sheevedaw said:

We were in AC and they were a good 7/8 rows in front I think. If you know where Bodge usually sits, they were couple of rows in front of him to his right.

I'm in the same row as Bodge and they were the row in front. 

I'm in the same row as Bodge and they were the row in front. 
Should have given them a scud on the back of the heid. Or set Bodge on them.

Seen one of them turn round looking terrified at an adult shouting at him.

1 minute ago, Sheevedaw said:

Should have given them a scud on the back of the heid. Or set Bodge on them.

Seen one of them turn round looking terrified at an adult shouting at him.

Bodge smokes 60 a day, he probably thought he was in vape heaven.

Archived