Raith Rovers vs Dunfermline Athletic

• Replies 801
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You've nailed it. We're dire up front. Final third we're fucked.

I’m sure Stevie will get it sorted. Have you identified any forwards. It’s unfortunate you changed management during the window eh!

37 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Get that 'moneyspinner' pish to f**k! Surely you want an easy tie (like Auchinleck or East Fife at home) to have the best chance of progression?! Or a great away trip.

We've not managed to beat East fife in 3 attempts and such is the way of the Rovers, we'd get put out by Auchinleck. We're looking like the playoffs again so the money might be helpful for the seaside league next season.

57 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

The two Rovers fans are sitting right across the aisle on the train from me. Like half a metre at most to my left.

One sounds Aberdonian.

1 hour ago, DA Baracus said:

Standing next to two Raith fans on the North bound side. They're enjoying it and rightly so. They comically waved off the Pars fans. 

Sigh

:whistle

14 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

I missed Robbie’s save that everyone is raving about whilst away getting a cup of tea, looking forward to seeing it on the highlights.

Was an outstanding save that the Pars should really have put in the back of the net. 

7 minutes ago, CALDERON said:

Most likely was. I was giving it big locks at the station im ashamed to say, and I sound very much Aberdonian. 

Sounds like it must have been! Were you in the carriage sitting just before the door in a 2 seat with your friend? Entrance to the next carriage just behind?

Also were waving off Pars fans who were on the Glenrothes train (it goes to Dunfermline via Cowdenbeath) and told them when Sportscene is on tonight?

What a result that was didn't see it coming at all. The sending off and then the penalty changed the game completely.  Dunfermline were looking far more likely to score than us, it was taking us to string a couple of passes together.  Well done Lewis, cracking penalty and his second was an absolute peach.  By the time the third went in think the north stand was more than half empty and the Rovers supporters were in complete shock at how we managed to win 3-0.  Least said about the fannies that threw the smoke canisters, which have damaged the pitch, one arrested and at least two others still being sought. Lifetime ban for them, named and shamed and made to pay for the damage. Please not Auchinleck away in the next round, knowing our luck we'll get East Fife:whistle

7 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Sounds like it must have been! Were you in the carriage sitting just before the door in a 2 seat with your friend? Entrance to the next carriage just behind?

Also were waving off Pars fans who were on the Glenrothes train (it goes to Dunfermline via Cowdenbeath) and told them when Sportscene is on tonight?

100 percent me :lol:

Ffs. 

Archived