Raith Rovers vs Dunfermline Athletic

• Replies 801
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All I want in life’s a little bit of love to take the pain away...

Best part of today was hearing the Stone Roses at half time.

Pretty much echoing what others have said. Totally dominant and should have scored a couple before the sending off. Ashcroft has been getting away with that all his time at the Pars. I’m convinced Durnan, Hippolyte and Muirhead aren’t footballers.

Wee Joe Thomson the diamond in the rough. Cracking wee player, playing with utter dross around him.

Pars dominated for the first 75 minutes, and I thought they performed better with ten men. They collapsed after the penalty from Lewis. 

I would have taken a draw, but a 3-0 is brilliant. 

To the Raith fan who threw flares, what an absolute idiot and I hope are you are banned from future games. Idiotic behavior and most likely caused some form of damage to the pitch.

Edit: shout out to Robbie Thomson for that catlike reflect save. 

25 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

Higgy needs to reign it in.

Also get Durnan to utter f**k. Fucking worst central defender in my lifetime, an utter embarrassing display when he came on. Ashcroft can f**k himself for a stupid red tae.

A right proper f**k up then?:whistle

Higgy needs to reign it in.

Also get Durnan to utter f**k. Fucking worst central defender in my lifetime, an utter embarrassing display when he came on. Ashcroft can f**k himself for a stupid red tae.

Higgingbottom looked raging all game, even early in the 1st half was arguing with his team mates

Just now, Grangemouth Bairn said:

???

Much mocking of Pars fans getting trains to Dunfermline and Inverkeithing.

Saw it and fair play. Have had many good times on said station after a win at Starks.

22 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

Higginbotham offering his own fans outside at the end of the game. I’m really looking for that to be liquidised and injected directly into my fucking veins. That was a fucking riding. A pummelling. A true shagging. That’s what it’s all about.

RRFC emoji173.pngemoji173.pngemoji173.png

Go get it my man x

1 minute ago, JinkyBairn said:

I’ve no been keeping up, but was this Stevie’s first game in charge?

Second. He was in charge last week although had only had a day with the players 

Archived