Raith Rovers vs Dunfermline Athletic

• Replies 801
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyway, game was pretty even until the penalty. Not the red card, because even after that we were still well in the game and possibly even the better team. However the penalty (and from where I was at the back of the stand, literally last row, looked like it was) we crumbled. Second goal was comical marking (but decent play) but third goal was horrendous play from all involved.

Can imagine how much Raith fans will have enjoyed that. It will surely be a result they talk about for many, many years to come and rightly so.

Nothing less than an utter humiliation for us.

Sigh.

2 minutes ago, Raith Against The Machine said:

The 5.30pm show at the Alhambra must be a popular one, everyone seemed desperate to get back in time.

Can't be the pantomime because we put that on 

Thought Dunfermline were the better side, put us under pressure well. Sending off changed the game, we had a wee bit more space to run into and that extra wee second to pass. Second goal especially the pass from murray and the first time ball from duggan was brilliant along with wee lewis finish. So glad to get that win, didnt think we would win today especially with the way was going. Watch us be knocked out talbot in the next round.

On 15/01/2019 at 12:20, Grant228 said:

Was going to ask this before crowd wanking grabbed my attention, are you likely to play a 442? Wedderburn would really struggle in some games due to his lack of legs, he would've been decent in a middle three. 

If, and it's a big if, you play Duggan and Buchanan upfront with Wedderburn in the middle I'd be pretty confident of victory. Lewis Vaughan has always looked pretty overrated against us so it'll be interesting to see if he steps up. 

I'll be in Amsterdam, hopefully the game will be on ParsTv but I don't think they have the rights for the Scottish Cup. 

What about now m8?

Higginbotham offering his own fans outside at the end of the game. I’m really looking for that to be liquidised and injected directly into my fucking veins. That was a fucking riding. A pummelling. A true shagging. That’s what it’s all about.

RRFC [emoji173]️[emoji173]️[emoji173]️

Archived