Raith Rovers vs Dunfermline Athletic

• Replies 801
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

I'm pretty sure he can't actually read though

Maybe there’s an audio version. Either that or he likes the photos. Either way, I will look out for it in the charity shops of Fife.

As an aside, when we first moved over from Lanarkshire I went to a couple of Pars games. Liked everything about Dunfermline at the time (1987/88). My mum bought me a Pars video for Christmas 1988. It had black and white footage of the Pars two Scottish Cup wins and their European games. Sadly it didn’t seal the deal. I gave that to a charity shop. Not that anyone has videos anymore.

*insert old man getting shoved out meeting gif here*

7 minutes ago, Frank conner said:

Probably not your own money.

Why not? Are you insinuating that because the football club we support went in to administration every single fan of said club also went in to administration, and furthermore has since never had their own money, somehow sustaining themselves and their families on some sort of funds given to them by an as yet unnamed and un-hinted at benefactor(s) or creditor(s)?

30 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Why not? Are you insinuating that because the football club we support went in to administration every single fan of said club also went in to administration, and furthermore has since never had their own money, somehow sustaining themselves and their families on some sort of funds given to them by an as yet unnamed and un-hinted at benefactor(s) or creditor(s)?

No it's because your a thieving c**t.

Must fill you with the deepest of pride

I sleep better at night because of it.
It's a huge game for the townies they haven't won a major trophy in over 50 year's. Can imagine that most of their support has never seen it happen or are likely to either.

I’d be fucking astounded if anyone took a bite at that.
I quite like the wee team patter.
It means we get to sing "Who's the fucking wee team now?" which is a belter of a football chant.

Tbf that is a proper GIRFUY chant, genuine fucking hatred in that one and I love it.

Quality comeback. Kudos bro

The Pars fans mumping about not getting a ticket remind me of the Rovers fans mumping about not getting a ticket for the title decider at East End in 2011. Tickets were on sale for weeks before but folk held off, reckoned it’d be PATG then thought there would be an extra allocation - none of which happened.

When you consider our form and the general output of absolute fucking shite we've had over the last few years, to have broken the 3k barrier for home sales is absolutely superb. 

Buzzing for the game tommorow now. 

When you consider our form and the general output of absolute fucking shite we've had over the last few years, to have broken the 3k barrier for home sales is absolutely superb. 
Buzzing for the game tommorow now. 

A smart man would conclude that this is because a big team is coming to visit.

Archived