Raith Rovers vs Dunfermline Athletic

• Replies 801
  • Created
  • Last Reply
They care more about Glenrothes than us and always have. That’s their pet project. 

Really!!!! Oh dear. The Kingdom Centre is just as run down as Is the rest of the town. Townieland is thriving because of the influx of people from Edinburgh.

1 hour ago, baillieinleeds said:

What big team in Fife. Surely not the 0p in the pound Townies. Get a fucking grip HaHaHa.

Phew. It took 17 pages but we finally got there! I was genuinely worried that some wee teamer wouldn't bring it up.

Anyway, get it right up you cunto!

30 minutes ago, baillieinleeds said:

Really!!!! Oh dear. The Kingdom Centre is just as run down as Is the rest of the town. Townieland is thriving because of the influx of people from Edinburgh.

What is 'The Kingdom Centre'?

Also are you trying to use coming from a town as some sort of insult? Kirkcaldy is also a town.

Just watched Stevie Crawford’s Pre match interview.  Bit naive from him stating that the fittest levels later in the game may be a factor. Does he know we are full time too? 

Thought this when I watched it last night. He spoke about how we’re the full time team and should take advantage of that.

What is 'The Kingdom Centre'?
Also are you trying to use coming from a town as some sort of insult? Kirkcaldy is also a town.

The Kingdom Centre is in Glenrothes. Your blatant disregard for anything outside of Dumbfermline is insulting. Climb aff yer soapbox snowflake [emoji3]

28 minutes ago, smpar said:

I’ll never tire of seeing that photo of Leishman and Jackson. It’s an absolute cracker.

And I'll never stop posting it when we get the 'youz are cheatzzz!11!' patter. 

Still not confirmed if there will be sales on the day. They better get that railway stand open: they're even coming in from Gdansk to see the Pars!!

And I'll never stop posting it when we get the 'youz are cheatzzz!11!' patter. 
Still not confirmed if there will be sales on the day. They better get that railway stand open: they're even coming in from Gdansk to see the Pars!!

If the Railway Stand was an option it have been mentioned by the club by now.

54 minutes ago, baillieinleeds said:

The Kingdom Centre is in Glenrothes. Your blatant disregard for anything outside of Dumbfermline is insulting. Climb aff yer soapbox snowflake emoji3.png

Sounds bleak. Haven't been to Glenrothes in years.

It should probably be noted that I don't live in Dunfermline and never have.

Please explain how I was on a soapbox and how I am a snowflake, bearing in mind the definitions of those words.

Pars have 2700 due to their behaviour issues. Front few rows are out of bounds. It’s a shame but their reputation precedes them.

You’d imagine the Rovers end will have matchday sales but the police might turn it down. Unfortunate but not the club’s fault - it doesn’t help the casual punter but no need for a genuine fan to be unable to make it as a result, you can buy a ticket now and pick it up before kick off.

Good crowd from both sets of fans though. 5899 at the last New Year derby at Starks, I think it’s clear we’d beat that if it was pay on the day, and it’s already beaten the 5114 at the first derby that season when Dunfermline had just returned from League 1.
Css#1

Sounds bleak. Haven't been to Glenrothes in years.
It should probably be noted that I don't live in Dunfermline and never have.
Please explain how I was on a soapbox and how I am a snowflake, bearing in mind the definitions of those words.

I got the impression you were offended by my calling Dunfermline a town. Bear in mind it’s Town sized.

Pars have over 400 remaining tickets. If they have any left tomorrow, they’ll be on sale at Stark’s, and when they’re gone they’re gone.

Rovers will have tickets on sale on the day, for the home end only.

Archived