Raith Rovers vs Dunfermline Athletic

• Replies 801
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

Initially 2700 I believe. Leaving 500 in that stand roughly I believe. Give us the Railway Stand.

Both the new stands held 3300odd back when they were first opened. Few missing seats now. Can’t trust football fans. Bunch of vandals. And fatties.

This match is unlike recent derbies where there have been slow sales which has led to the late decision to make tickets available on the day.

It's a shame that this game had to be all ticket as it would probably have been close to a full house if it was pay at the gate. A crowd of 5,500 is still good going though.

1 hour ago, DA Baracus said:

Because no can buy a ticket on the day.

Pretty simple stuff.

Buy one before the day,

Raith fans can buy over the phone and collect on match day,simple stuff

Besides its not been confirmed theres no sale of tickets on match day

“. A decision on match day sales has been delayed due to the levels of current demand.”

1 minute ago, D.A.F.C said:

Pretty sure it has no facilities like water or toilets.

If you have an area in mothballs i.e. water pipes/storage tanks, you can't just turn the water back on a hope for the best.

The club has obligations to comply with water quality (legionella) which would require for the tanks to be cleaned and chlorinated which is not worth the money or the fuss.

3 minutes ago, Tony Stark(s Park) said:

Think it’ll be a great game, as long as the pars go home seething then I’m happy. Even happier if Nat scores a last minute screamer, takes his top off (one for the Mrs) gets his second booking and walks off sticking the finger up to the townies. Blissful

Big Nat is too much of a gentleman for all that silly stuff.

Archived