Raith Rovers vs Dunfermline Athletic

• Replies 801
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yep... you do realise this was in response to you saying we have 24 hours to sell out our end, as we won’t be able to buy them on Saturday?

We’ve always advertised tickets being for sale in our club shop 10-12 on Saturday.

I meant unlikely to buy tickets for our end on the day of the game which was in response to a poster saying Dunfermline fans will be clamouring for tickets for the home end.

Club been doing a great job building this up on social media to be honest, fair play. 

Crowd of over 5k is good going, getting 3k odd home fans considering the general malaise around the club is excellent. 

When did the Pars last have an away crowd that big? Is that Falkirk kind of levels? 

5 minutes ago, CALDERON said:

Club been doing a great job building this up on social media to be honest, fair play. 

Crowd of over 5k is good going, getting 3k odd home fans considering the general malaise around the club is excellent. 

When did the Pars last have an away crowd that big? Is that Falkirk kind of levels? 

We take bigger away crowds to Raith, last time I'd imagine would've been Dundee United last season jn  the playoffs. 

Love a Raith away day, kinda gutted I'll be in Amsterdam, I hope it gets postponed tbh. 

3 minutes ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

Apologies. I'm off work on Friday so it's felt like Friday all day.

You can tell who the roasters are in the Rovers support by which ones bite like mad every time, though.

You were probably thinking about the rangers game that's on tomorrow your actual team.

1 hour ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

I'm sure Raith Rovers will create a carnival atmosphere tomorrow, as they enjoy a very rare day in the spotlight. They'll talk about Saturday for decades if they can pull off an upset against the big team in Fife.

I’ve heard the whole team are a shoe in for the hall of fame if we win

Your fellow pars fans will be seething with you when you wander off with a dozen pies ya greedy hoor.
Seeing someone in our support do this up at Buckie in the Scottish Cup a few years ago was hilarious viewing. Free pies on offer after the game, he literally had them stuffed in all his pockets.

Archived