Raith Rovers vs Dunfermline Athletic

27 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:
33 minutes ago, Poet of the Macabre said:
I didn't even realise the Rovers had 2500 fans. Maybe there's a few interested neutrals heading along?

Pars fans clamoring for tickets in the home end as we're clearly going to sell out our allocation.

I'm sure even some of Dunfermline's phantom season ticket holders might pop along.

• Replies 801
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

:lol:

Absolute diddies.

Not much point throwing money away at a stand that's going to be used once in a blue moon. 

7 minutes ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

Any of the Pars brethren hiding in the home end are advised to moan constantly and rustle their sweetie wrappers so they blend in successfully. 

I would have thought booing would have had them blending in quite well in all honesty. 

Just now, Raithie said:

Not much point throwing money away at a stand that's going to be used once in a blue moon. 

I would have thought booing would have had them blending in quite well in all honesty. 

Thorwing money away by having "running water" and "toilets" ohh yes because these cost a fortune to maintain. 

I dont think you would need to have catering facilities, however is a money spinner, could solve the whole thing by hiring portaloos and getting a company in to run a burger van. Opening that stand for the stragglers tomorrow would have been the sensible option.

On 11/25/2018 at 10:16, Poet of the Macabre said:

I'm sure the Rovers fans will create a carnival atmosphere 

1 minute ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

I'm sure Raith Rovers will create a carnival atmosphere

Get some new patter ffs.

4 hours ago, Tony Stark(s Park) said:

I don’t remember giving my address when I picked up my east fife ticket earlier in the season? I might have if folk say but I genuinely can’t remember

Yes Tony, you did. I've got quite a few houses to rob on Saturday so if you could just confirm you're attending the match that would be great. Best wishes. SP. 

5 minutes ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

I'm sure Raith Rovers will create a carnival atmosphere tomorrow, as they enjoy a very rare day in the spotlight. They'll talk about Saturday for decades if they can pull off an upset against the big team in Fife.

Tomorrow’s Friday m8. Congrats on getting 9 words into your wind up attempt before fucking it up though.

Good luck, you have about 24 hours to sell out your allocation as it seems likely tickets won't be available to buy on the day of the game. 

Other than the fact we’re advertising them as being available from our club shop 10-12 on Saturday?

For your end.

Yep... you do realise this was in response to you saying we have 24 hours to sell out our end, as we won’t be able to buy them on Saturday?

We’ve always advertised tickets being for sale in our club shop 10-12 on Saturday.

Archived