Raith Rovers vs Dunfermline Athletic

• Replies 801
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ofcourse there will. All the young boys will sit together.. ensuring absolute chaos. Can’t wait.

Self appointed chaos, brilliant.

What like has El Bak been since he came back? I mind there being an understandable level of fanfare at the news but rarely see him in the scorers lists.

2 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

Also there will clearly be a load of folk who don't sit in their allocated seat, as happened last time.

Also not helped that for the last game at Starks some of the seat had no numbers and others had a raffle ticket stuck on them:lol:

Why aren't we getting the full stand?

Reading other comments, it seems to be because Raith didn’t anticipate playing a big team this season and have used seats from the away stand, to replace broken/damaged seats in the home end. Instead, they spent money ripping up their pitch and replacing it with a fake one.

Reading other comments, it seems to be because Raith didn’t anticipate playing a big team this season and have used seats from the away stand, to replace broken/damaged seats in the home end. Instead, they spent money ripping up their pitch and replacing it with a fake one.

Big teams would get the railway stand. You haven’t even sold your allocation out.

12 minutes ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

How many sides have been given the railway stand in the last 20 years?

From memory Hibs, Hearts, Rangers, Dumbarton and Cowdenbeath. From what I've heard it's out of action due to lack of toilet facilities, catering facilities and no running water.

4 minutes ago, Raithie said:

From what I've heard it's out of action due to lack of toilet facilities, catering facilities and no running water.

Just put the Pars fans in the stand then, it'll just be like being at home for them :lol:

11 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

Pars fans clamoring for tickets in the home end as we're clearly going to sell out our allocation.

Good luck, you have about 24 hours to sell out your allocation as it seems likely tickets won't be available to buy on the day of the game. 

24 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:
30 minutes ago, Poet of the Macabre said:
I didn't even realise the Rovers had 2500 fans. Maybe there's a few interested neutrals heading along?

Pars fans clamoring for tickets in the home end as we're clearly going to sell out our allocation.

This makes sense.

Any of the Pars brethren hiding in the home end are advised to moan constantly and rustle their sweetie wrappers so they blend in successfully. 

Archived