Raith Rovers vs Dunfermline Athletic

I don’t like to turn on one of our own but that wee tactic thing makes you look like a 14 year old virgin. If indeed you are a 14 year old virgin then fair enough, accept my apologies.
I’d  throw Matthews in to make a midfield three with Vaughan and Armstrong either side of big hacksaw up front.

Wooosh! Well I am on dry January... not alcohol related however...
When I type it on the app, some how it shows up as on 10men and my striker disappears, thus the use of the app.

• Replies 801
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

Smith and El Bak could be a decent pairing and this could be the ideal game to try them. Crawford should know better than most how to get a front two working. 

Sounds like a league 1/2 pairing tbh. 

1 hour ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

Pars sales now at 2181. They'll be hanging from the rafters at this rate.

C’mon now. It’ll need to be at least 3000 if we’re to have a chance of hearing the wee team taunts at our end.

2.4k is more than I thought we would have, good going so far. 

The clubs social media seems to be trying to push us to the 3000 mark. Sales will probably slow considerably now, but it would be great to get there, especially with the big traveling support. Alloa last season aside, it seems an age since the ground was that full.

Like Calderon we,ve sold more than I thought .With the ticket  office open from 9 till 7 tomorrow a chance to shift more hopefully

Never understand why we are only open 10-4 midweek before games like this. If they’re trying to shift tickets, that’s no use for those who work full time. A large percentage of Pars fans will not work in Dunfermline and therefore cannot travel through to get tickets.

I understand that it’s inconvenient for the staff, but opening until 7/8 one night would surely be much more convenient for supporters? Not asking for this to be a permanent thing, but if they genuinely believe this will be all ticket, they should make more effort to accommodate for the fans.

Archived