Dundee v Queens

Northfield 53

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah... I'll leave the QotS fans to celebrate/gloat in here. Well played, hope you lads pump Aberdeen too. I'll stick to the Dundee thread.

But remember, this is you 'battering' us. We still weren't battered last week! ;)

Just now, DeeTillEhDeh said:

At least when we go down I'll have £2300 to get pissed on.

Does that include a play-off relegation? 

If so given the fact we've failed to beat a championship team all season you're probably about evens.

Just now, Louis Litt said:

Does that include a play-off relegation? 

If so given the fact we've failed to beat a championship team all season you're probably about evens.

Yes 6/1 at the time on us being relegated in any fashion.  Let my ill-gotten winnings at the start of the season roll and then put it all on us at that price to go down.

On 21/01/2019 at 23:40, RossDee01 said:

Well he was right not to be concerned cause you didn’t take any of your “chances” even with the countries top scorer.

Yeah, just the 4 (four) against Dundee. 

11 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

I take it  quite a few of the new signings were not available due to them not being signed for the first match?

Hadenius and Horsefield.

8 minutes ago, calcutta said:

Radio Scotland: "it will be good to see what Dobbie can do against a premier defence in the next round" 

It's sad but true. All the best lads. With the squad we have, we'd be battling it with Partick Thistle and Falkirk right now.

Archived