Dundee v Queens

Northfield 53

Is game really in any danger of getting called off! Surely not weather ain't to be that bad, If its off rearranged date is Monday night.. Quick turnaround. 

I’ve no idea tbh. I’m not long in and it was showing -1 in my car. The temperatures were pretty low yesterday and today and there is snow and low temperatures forecast overnight and into tomorrow.

I suppose the best yardstick for measuring it would be the conditions on and around the day our match against Dundee United was abandoned at half time. I can’t remember what it had been like leading up to that game.

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Ylf said:

Fair fucks for the Dee’s travelling tonight. Would we accept a defeat tonight and concentrate on staying up??

Of course survival is the most important thing, who cares about this game against these goobers? Send the kids instead.

Spoiler

The Cup is all, who needs the Premiership. The curse ends this year.

Getting into Dumfries a bit early. What are the eating options like? Any Indians?
The Royal India on Buccleugh St is an indian and the only one I can think of now Jewel in the Crown is closed. It's not a food I often eat. I assume you mean to sit in?

Best pub grub is Cavens Arms on the same street. Very nice food in there and either are close enough to the ground.

Just now, 19QOS19 said:

The Royal India on Buccleugh St is an indian and the only one I can think of now Jewel in the Crown is closed. It's not a food I often eat. I assume you mean to sit in?

Best pub grub is Cavens Arms on the same street. Very nice food in there and either are close enough to the ground.

That's teckle, cheers.

5 hours ago, RossDee01 said:

Nope. I’d accept relegation for a cup win any day.

Exactly.

Dundee have been up and down loads in the last forty odd years.  It's no big deal. 

A Cup win would be massive though.  It would make history.  How can there be any comparison?

5-3-2 is different. Potentially useful against QoS's potent attack. Better have some attacking efficiency of our own though.

You think Dales and Deacon will play in the middle? I think Kusunga will play in the middle and it will be 4-4-2

Archived