Queens v Partick

Hmm, I see that it’s not just Arabs you like noising up......
Like the special boy in the room who always has to draw attention to himself, I am happy to give you some; well done.
One thing that does my head in more than anything else is a lack of self awareness; hence my response yesterday to some of your inane posts on our thread last night,
Whilst we got royally pumped last night, our new manager has delivered 16 points out of a possible 21 in the league since he came in, whilst your’s has delivered 1 out of a possible 18, and a direct, route, (do not pass Go, do not collect £200) to the bottom of the Championship. This is pure (double) relegation material if ever I saw it.
Whilst I appreciate United were not good last night, and I offered full plaudits to the team that beat us, all you did,  as the sole Jag on the thread, though your petty and inane comments was to make sure everyone at the top end of the table had a good look at your team, who’s only point in the last 9 games came form a scrappy draw against your relegation rivals.
 I don’t know what United did to upset you quite so much but you really need to let it go.....
I have always had a really soft spot for Thistle and their loyal support, and have to say that the only reason I take any pleasure in the current situation you find yourselves in, is that hopefully it makes you unhappy. For the rest of the Jags on here, no offence, I have enjoyed many a nice prematch pint and chat in the Aitken.
Even the daftest Arab on here doesn’t go onto the Dee’s thread just now telling them how shite they are, because we know where we are just now. 
You being such a fud the way you are with us, just invites unneccessary ridicule on your fantastic club, especially give the shite you are currently mired in. Give it a fuckin’ rest.
As I said, that took 10 minutes out of my Saturday night, but I have a beer in my hand so am willing to spare you the time.
Sleep well.

Well said. We Saints had to endure severe criticism of our supposed negative style from fans of the jags. Yet their silky skills see them bottom of the league.

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, MacArab said:

Like the special boy in the room who always has to draw attention to himself, I am happy to give you some; well done.

One thing that does my head in more than anything else is a lack of self awareness; hence my response yesterday to some of your inane posts on our thread last night,

Whilst we got royally pumped last night, our new manager has delivered 16 points out of a possible 21 in the league since he came in, whilst your’s has delivered 1 out of a possible 18, and a direct, route, (do not pass Go, do not collect £200) to the bottom of the Championship. This is pure (double) relegation material if ever I saw it.

Whilst I appreciate United were not good last night, and I offered full plaudits to the team that beat us, all you did,  as the sole Jag on the thread, though your petty and inane comments was to make sure everyone at the top end of the table had a good look at your team, who’s only point in the last 9 games came form a scrappy draw against your relegation rivals.

I don’t know what United did to upset you quite so much but you really need to let it go.....

I have always had a really soft spot for Thistle and their loyal support, and have to say that the only reason I take any pleasure in the current situation you find yourselves in, is that hopefully it makes you unhappy. For the rest of the Jags on here, no offence, I have enjoyed many a nice prematch pint and chat in the Aitken.

Even the daftest Arab on here doesn’t go onto the Dee’s thread just now telling them how shite they are, because we know where we are just now. 

You being such a fud the way you are with us, just invites unneccessary ridicule on your fantastic club, especially give the shite you are currently mired in. Give it a fuckin’ rest.

As I said, that took 10 minutes out of my Saturday night, but I have a beer in my hand so am willing to spare you the time.

Sleep well.

He will nibble back shortly. 

Great to see a Queens win without playing particularly well. The “flying water bottles” are definitely catching! Big Gaz Caldwell blootered 4-5 in our direction after Dobb’s winning goal! Naughty, Naughty Big Gaz 🤨

Couple of things annoying me at present. Dobbie is without question a fantastic player and far too good for this standard of football. In my humble opinion he just doesn’t cut it for me as a Captain. Mikey Doyle is the only one I hear encouraging and trying to organise.
Thistle were up for this today and we were quiet at the start of the game which seems to be common these days. What bugged me was that Thistle were out sprinting onto the park for the second half and well up for it. We sauntered onto the park in dribs and drabs waiting for the ref to blow the whistle to get the game underway! Come on GN get some passion into the players please, it’s no hard [emoji123]

15 minutes ago, MacArab said:

Sleep well.

Tl;Dr

Laughing-Goose.gif.fb6a04e8d66a191ca67b78f34e0f7c8d.gif

3 minutes ago, K77 said:

Well that was pish.

Bizarre moment at half time when a Thistle fan got chucked out for trying to steal the match ball.

:lol:

Lucky bazza!

53 minutes ago, MacArab said:

Sleep well.

206DBFDC-DF62-4DF9-BDA3-F389746BD9B5.jpeg

1 hour ago, MacArab said:

Sleep well.

DefiantGranularFrilledlizard-max-1mb.gif.66a38e39b47d7c1863ba1c91cff8bb06.gif

25 minutes ago, Sheep62 said:

Jagfox99 is a secret Victim FC sympathiser and probably in The East Stand tomorrow at Hampdun

Vote this one down for a change mate

All the best to the Dandies tomorrow m9. FTOF!

7 minutes ago, Lambie's Pigeon Feed said:

I don't care how many beers i had, I was bang in line with the offside for the goal and he was on.

The one you had ruled out just after we scored? Would like to see it again then. I was close to being in line (but not quite) and I never doubted he was offside. 

3 minutes ago, Skyline Drifter said:

The one you had ruled out just after we scored? Would like to see it again then. I was close to being in line (but not quite) and I never doubted he was offside. 

I wasn't sure it was a penalty but I'm convinced he was onside. but I was steaming then and I'm steaming now, still on the feckin train home 

There are so many poor teams in the league this year, and two of them were playing each other in Dumfries today. It's actually some achievement for us to be the absolute worst of them, really.

Tuesday's meet the manager session could be a laugh. Might head along to see what pish Caldwell comes out with.

Archived