• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs

Do we concede more goals from crosses than other teams, or is it that we give our opponents more crossing opportunities due to wingers that don’t track back and full backs that aren’t very good defenders and are also encouraged to get forward? Just a thought.

IF Miles Storey produces a cross that Thistle score from. Serious questions must be asked about Queen’s defensive fortitude...

24 minutes ago, jagfox99 said:

IF Miles Storey produces a cross that Thistle score from. Serious questions must be asked about Queen’s defensive fortitude...

A good number of us are already asking such questions.

Should pull a Ballybrack and get this game postponed as we'd had a phone call confirming Miles Storey had died. 

Then on the Monday say it was a bad line and the phone call was confirming Miles Storey is dire. 

1 hour ago, Fuctifano said:

Should pull a Ballybrack and get this game postponed as we'd had a phone call confirming Miles Storey had died. 

Then on the Monday say it was a bad line and the phone call was confirming Miles Storey is dire. 

Some things shouldn't even be said in jest!

Bad taste indeed.

Without a doubt. Any QoS fan saying otherwise is kidding themselves on.
I'm a season ticket holder at Queens for a good number of years and I've been worried right from the start of this one. Definitely agree that without Dobbie we would struggle to stay in this league. No strength in depth.

5 hours ago, jagfox99 said:

I'd be asking why Queens built a wall on the other side of the pitch anyway.

Edited by the_paulo

Do we concede more goals from crosses than other teams, or is it that we give our opponents more crossing opportunities due to wingers that don’t track back and full backs that aren’t very good defenders and are also encouraged to get forward? Just a thought.
Probably a combination of the two. It still makes for frustratingly dreadful stats. It seriously boils my piss the number of corners/crosses/freekicks we lose but in the defences defence (lawl) the wide players don't do enough preventing crosses from coming in.

7 hours ago, palmy_cammy said:

I guess the test of that would be comparing how many goals we concede from set piece crosses and those from open play

No posts at all on the match thread the day before the game, excitement levels through the roof evidently. 

Our Manager doing his usual pre- match interviews in the papers,  talking up the opposition rather than concentrating on his own teams strengths and approach to the game.  Maybe just my imagination but it seems to be his approach to interviews when talking about every game. Maybe he reads Negative Northfield's posts as inspiration for his interviews. 

Anyway I hope Queens take a leaf out of Ayr's performance last night and getintaethem. 

Deep into the borders now. We usually win here but I'd take a point...

1 hour ago, Fae_the_'briggs said:

Our Manager doing his usual pre- match interviews in the papers,  talking up the opposition rather than concentrating on his own teams strengths and approach to the game.  

Too be fair we're a much bigger team than Queens will ever be...

22 minutes ago, jagfox99 said:

Too be fair we're a much bigger team than Queens will ever be...

I would be more worried about how utter shite your team is and the steady decline of such a big club that is so much bigger than Queens.

To be fair

18 minutes ago, SueSue said:

I would be more worried about how utter shite your team is and the steady decline of such a big club that is so much bigger than Queens.

To be fair

Thanks for biting :lol:

FB_IMG_1543673199996.thumb.jpg.6f1f449cfad223c92108aee4aae53853.jpg

Scam Toby, what a time to be alive. Guessing Penrice in midfield. Miles Storey is on the bench but Queens haven't even acknowledged him.