• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs

Really depends what Queens team turn up .If we play like we did for 70 mins against Inverness then we have a good chance but play  anything like the last 20 mins against Inverness then we have no chance .

29 minutes ago, Northfield 53 said:

Really depends what Queens team turn up .If we play like we did for 70 mins against Inverness then we have a good chance but play  anything like the last 20 mins against Inverness then we have no chance .

So if we play really well we have a chance and if we play really badly we don`t 

Image result for no shit sherlock

You could play like you did in the last 20 minutes against Inverness and still probably not lose, tbf. We're a fucking disgrace right now.

Did he really suggest they could in some way, shape or form have no chance? Against us?

Zzzzzzzzz

I quite enjoyed not having a game last week. Bit disappointed they're making us go ahead with this "season" thing.

Big game this.  Win and we can pull away from the bottom and kid ourselves on for a bit longer that we are aiming for the playoffs.  Lose and the inevitable reality of mid-table nothingness will well and truly set in.

I see Thistle haven't won a game since they last played us.  We are usually very generous to teams on such runs.  Away win.

Needs to be a win here tbh. 4 league games without one cant make it 5.

Big game this.  Win and we can pull away from the bottom and kid ourselves on for a bit longer that we are aiming for the playoffs.  Lose and the inevitable reality of mid-table nothingness will well and truly set in.
I see Thistle haven't won a game since they last played us.  We are usually very generous to teams on such runs.  Away win.

Fans of every club come away with this patter.

7 hours ago, QosLoyal said:

Needs to be a win here tbh. 4 league games without one cant make it 5.

4? That's rubbish, we're going for double figures on that front...

Partick derailed the good start to the season, so I am looking for a bit of revenge here.  2-1 to Queens will do me. 

Easy home win

2-0 Queens, Dobbie hat-trick

Would QotS be relegation zone material without Dobbie? Not a wind up btw. 

I mean we could probably lose any player from this team and it wouldn't make a difference... We'd obvs still be shite. 

I'll be surprised and delighted if we keep a clean sheet. There appears very little confidence between our defenders and either of our goalkeepers. The defence also suffers from periods of uncertainty or lack of concentration and a tendency to give away soft fouls in dangerous positions. We still haven't learnt how to deal with crosses into the box.  Our midfield needs to be better at winning the ball further up the park and managing not to give it away again so easily  Jacobs I'm looking at you,  that will keep a bit of pressure off the defence.  We have managed a few clean sheets this season so we know it can be done,  so hopefully we're not relying on Dobbie,  Dykes, (or anybody else please)  scoring enough goals to cancel out any the opposition might manage.