Queens v Partick

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

McLean :( Used to think he was OK but his last outing here I'm sure he was awful.

What's the deal with Quitongo? Partick being down at the bottom and Quitongo being one of the best players I've seen against us in recent years strikes me as strange that he isn't getting game time.

Doolan and Dobbie to score again please.

McLean [emoji20] Used to think he was OK but his last outing here I'm sure he was awful.

What's the deal with Quitongo? Partick being down at the bottom and Quitongo being one of the best players I've seen against us in recent years strikes me as strange that he isn't getting game time.

Doolan and Dobbie to score again please.

We don’t give our strikers the ball tbf.

Utter garbage from us so far. Playing a side with 1 point away from home and we haven't look like making their 'keeper sweat never mind score.

Continue to sit off and allow them to pass it in front of our defence and Thistle will eventually break through.

Hopefully we get in their faces in the 2nd half and another quick fire goal double would be very welcome.

Pretty poor, this. 
We need to up the tempo in the second half and hope that any half chances don't get fresh aired as Dykes has done twice and Todd once.  
I'll be happy if Todd wipes the butter off his boots for the second half. Never seen his touch and passing so bad. He isn't hiding though to be fair to him.

Archived