Queens v Partick

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply
29 minutes ago, Northfield 53 said:

Really depends what Queens team turn up .If we play like we did for 70 mins against Inverness then we have a good chance but play  anything like the last 20 mins against Inverness then we have no chance .

So if we play really well we have a chance and if we play really badly we don`t 

Image result for no shit sherlock

Big game this.  Win and we can pull away from the bottom and kid ourselves on for a bit longer that we are aiming for the playoffs.  Lose and the inevitable reality of mid-table nothingness will well and truly set in.

I see Thistle haven't won a game since they last played us.  We are usually very generous to teams on such runs.  Away win.

Big game this.  Win and we can pull away from the bottom and kid ourselves on for a bit longer that we are aiming for the playoffs.  Lose and the inevitable reality of mid-table nothingness will well and truly set in.
I see Thistle haven't won a game since they last played us.  We are usually very generous to teams on such runs.  Away win.

Fans of every club come away with this patter.

7 hours ago, QosLoyal said:

Needs to be a win here tbh. 4 league games without one cant make it 5.

4? That's rubbish, we're going for double figures on that front...

I'll be surprised and delighted if we keep a clean sheet. There appears very little confidence between our defenders and either of our goalkeepers. The defence also suffers from periods of uncertainty or lack of concentration and a tendency to give away soft fouls in dangerous positions. We still haven't learnt how to deal with crosses into the box.  Our midfield needs to be better at winning the ball further up the park and managing not to give it away again so easily  Jacobs I'm looking at you,  that will keep a bit of pressure off the defence.  We have managed a few clean sheets this season so we know it can be done,  so hopefully we're not relying on Dobbie,  Dykes, (or anybody else please)  scoring enough goals to cancel out any the opposition might manage. 

Archived