(Another) Ayrshire Derby - Auchinleck vs Ayr

D'Jaffo

• Replies 964
  • Created
  • Last Reply
One club has won double figures in national cups the other has never won any. One club has played consistently in their top league the other has hardly ever played in their top league. Two similar stadiums and around the same support so as I said no shocks here. Talbot as usual will win.

Please stop.

51 minutes ago, the west curve said:

Those are real cups something alas Ayr won’t ever ever get to hold. The Ayrshire cup when Killie had off days was the limit for that wee club.

I wouldn’t imagine a senior club would win a Scottish Junior Cup.

Only on 12 occasions and are currently the holders.

Not a National Cup.

Jaffo starts this thread then proceeds to down his opponents then wonders why he gets hostile replies.  Absolute weapon [emoji23]

If you think these are hostile replies then you should see what the big bad fans of senior clubs say to me.

2 minutes ago, Talbot 1978 said:
29 minutes ago, Trogdor said:
I never thought I would agree with Dindeleux  but please stop.
There's still 7/8 weeks to the game... at this rate we'll have 100 pages of this crap.

Todger you were on here last night giving it the big chat. What's made you change your mind?

:lol:

I am laughing at the ayr fans still trying to say they are the big team in ayrshire, never won any major trophies, havent been in the top division since the 70's, ground has had no serious investment in the last 40 years. Talk about delusions of adequacy . Talbot are the non league club others dream of being, more trophies than almost every other club, a ground to be proud of (just needs floodlights) a hard working committee and some of the best fans in the game. I would love to see talbot get a win then hopefully the moneyspinner in glasgow

I am laughing at the ayr fans still trying to say they are the big team in ayrshire, never won any major trophies, havent been in the top division since the 70's, ground has had no serious investment in the last 40 years. Talk about delusions of adequacy . Talbot are the non league club others dream of being, more trophies than almost every other club, a ground to be proud of (just needs floodlights) a hard working committee and some of the best fans in the game. I would love to see talbot get a win then hopefully the moneyspinner in glasgow
Aye, and we all know what side of Glasgow!

9 hours ago, the west curve said:

Ayr since the end of the last war have played in the top league in 13 out of the 73 seasons since then. Hardly consistent. 

if this is true...How many were in a two league setup?

24 minutes ago, wintonfan said:

Yes that was funny. Closely followed by the moron who said Pollock should be in the Scottish Cup, where will it end, will salmon and herring be next,

My favourite may be the brain donor who said it was Auchinleck voting tory that meant Ayr has a tory MP. Considering Auchinleck is in Kilmarnock and Louden and has an SNP MP that's some doing.

I guess being a supporter of Scotland's biggest underachievers turns you into a slevering mess

Archived