(Another) Ayrshire Derby - Auchinleck vs Ayr

D'Jaffo

• Replies 964
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Get right into that clown Mark Shankland and shut him up, don't why he's got such as big grudge against Ayr considering it was Roberts who kicked him out the club and it was because he was shite. 

Really show him who the biggest team in Ayrshire is.

Get right into that clown Mark Shankland and shut him up, don't why he's got such as big grudge against Ayr considering it was Roberts who kicked him out the club and it was because he was shite. 

He wasn’t kicked out. He refused to sign a new contract so we held on to his player registration meaning he couldn’t sign for a new club. At least I think that’s what happened.

Still a wee arsehole by the sounds of it.

I'm awaiting the "he was the worst player ever to play for us" from some Ayr fans on every ex-United man now at Talbot, a staple of higher league sides playing lower league ones in the cup. Certainly if the Beith thread is anything to go on...

1 hour ago, rb123! said:

That would be Kilmarnock 

I'm awaiting the "he was the worst player ever to play for us" from some Ayr fans on every ex-United man now at Talbot, a staple of higher league sides playing lower league ones in the cup. Certainly if the Beith thread is anything to go on...

I can confirm that Gordon Pope was one of the worst players I’ve seen play for Ayr.

I wouldn’t really class him as a footballer. Just someone who managed to convince Mark Roberts he could play.

27 minutes ago, murphy1970 said:

That's why we beat them earlier this season at Beechwood. Because they're obviously better than us.

Yes.  They let you win because you are pathetic and they feel sorry for you. 

Archived