(Another) Ayrshire Derby - Auchinleck vs Ayr

D'Jaffo

• Replies 964
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha 

On 24/11/2018 at 21:10, D'Jaffo said:

I can confirm that Gordon Pope was one of the worst players I’ve seen play for Ayr.

I wouldn’t really class him as a footballer. Just someone who managed to convince Mark Roberts he could play.

1 minute ago, happy said:

Ayr fans called us a  pub team.   1

Ayr team     0

Thats all,for now.:) happy days.

In fairness, nobody would be laughing as much if you weren't a pub team.

11 minutes ago, ScottR96 said:

In fairness, nobody would be laughing as much if you weren't a pub team.

It's that kind of pish comment that won  the game for us today,keep it up.Clyde phaaa.

Well done Talbot, you totally deserved that today, you looked hungrier than us and were certainly far more threatening when you came forward. We could probably have played for another 4 or 5 hours and not scored a goal.

Humble pie from me, I thoroughly expected us to win comfortably but of course it didn't happen and we've deservedly been humped right out.

It's a fantastic achievment so enjoy your next match and I hope you draw one of the old firm away because you deserve it.

Worst result in the history of the club, best in the history of Auchinleck. Enjoy it, well deserved.
Hopefully Talbot draw Killie and put them out.
Not the best m8 it's up there in our history 3 junior cups in a row or the record of 12 or winning the west of scotland cup 9 times in 10 years yes this is up there and probably be the best resualt so far but we have been so successful in our own leagues and cups but this is a point to Ayr Utd and bookies and all the media never write Talbot off cause we will prove people wrong and will always continue to do so

Archived