(Another) Ayrshire Derby - Auchinleck vs Ayr

D'Jaffo

Seriously getting concerned that we could lose this the way things are going. A replay would be just as embarrassing as losing but could see either eventuality seriously happening.
Embarrassing yes. But a midweek replay at Somerset under the lights with a huge crowd could also be awesome.

• Replies 964
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Embarrassing yes. But a midweek replay at Somerset under the lights with a huge crowd could also be awesome.

f**k that

Last thing we need is Killie and Talbot fans laughing at how we couldn’t finish the job and then another fixture on the calendar.

Talbot would be a good debut game for Erskine.

Despite not playing well currently we are still at a level where we should have too much for Talbot. Would be tempted to play Ferguson, Higgins and McGuffie to get them match time and rest some other players. Not convinced Moore is top end of the championship material but more than enough about him to score for fun next week  

1 hour ago, ftk said:
1 hour ago, rb123! said:
Seriously getting concerned that we could lose this the way things are going. A replay would be just as embarrassing as losing but could see either eventuality seriously happening.

Not when Talbot would probably get about 3,000 tickets for the away end which would probably bring visiting fans from up the road into the equation to try and cause trouble.

57 minutes ago, andy25 said:
1 hour ago, rb123! said:
Weather's looking a bit frosty for the end of the week.

Ground covers have been purchased which cost a substantial amount of money.

:lol:

I think i’ll watch this with a couple of beers before heading to Stark’s Park. My grampa lived in Cumnock so I have an interest.

I’ve been amazed to see how well Ayr have been doing this season, and Alloa for that matter. Good luck for the rest of the season. Gives me hope that one day the Rovers could do the same.

Has Shankland’s head been turned by the transfer rumours or is he still the main man for Ayr?

Who is Auchinleck’s star player?

Archived