(Another) Ayrshire Derby - Auchinleck vs Ayr

D'Jaffo

3 minutes ago, Talbot 1978 said:

The park has improved 100% since those days. They used community donations, fund-raising and cash from trophy wins and put it back into regeneration and drainage of the whole park.

Is one of the best junior playing surfaces in the game. Possibly better than some senior outfits.

Good to hear

It would take some going to be worse than Cliftonhill, so it will definitely be better than at least one senior ground

• Replies 964
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Sunrise said:

Got the 1995 crowd from their programme v us that season. The 2008 crowds were more of an estimate but can recall such numbers from the time - the crowd at Cumnock was confirmed.

The crowd at Cumnock was regularly quoted officially at 4000, there was never any official crowd for the replay, but looked the same to me. 

On 19/12/2018 at 19:23, Talbot 1978 said:

The park has improved 100% since those days. They used community donations, fund-raising and cash from trophy wins and put it back into regeneration and drainage of the whole park.

Is one of the best junior playing surfaces in the game. Possibly better than some senior outfits.

And a grant from East Ayrshire Council. I processed the application, so I accept your thanks ☺.

13 minutes ago, RedEd said:

And a grant from East Ayrshire Council. I processed the application, so I accept your thanks ☺.

Doubt that as the only type of grant available would be from the minerals trust, and I know who does these.

11 hours ago, Ten4bot said:

Doubt that as the only type of grant available would be from the minerals trust, and I know who does these.

It wasn't a Minerals Trust grant and it was a few years ago, before EAC started processing those applications. It was from an EAC administered fund which is no longer available.

16 hours ago, rb123! said:

Apparently Auchinleck are having strong early ticket sales, think it's a bit of a joke you're selling yours and we've not even got ours yet.

*Heard Talbot only got 500 tickets left, this true?

What's the problem, can folk not enjoy their festive time with family and friends, plenty of time to sell tickets before the game.

Archived