(Another) Ayrshire Derby - Auchinleck vs Ayr

D'Jaffo

2 hours ago, Ayr145 said:

Talbot fill the east stand at rugby park every time you play there. What occasions do you play there? That explains why. 4000for a Cumnock game. Do you now publish your attendances or are you guessing.

Junior cup final, big game, but so is this that is the point. The 4000 attendance was at Cumnock 5th round tie, official attendance. Again a big game but this is my point. 

• Replies 964
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Your underselling this, Talbot fill the East Stand at Rugby Park every time they go there and will I think have a big turnout, as will Ayr. The all ticket thing could affect it as some neutrals might not be bothered with the ticket thing. There was 4000 at a Cumnock Talbot game not so long ago. 
It's not an undersell I just believe that this may be not be a big game that posters on here think it is.

I can understand the change to ticket but it will not be a sell out. There is no way ayr will bring any more than 1500

14 hours ago, ayrmad said:

I don't think buying tickets is straightforward for everyone, I certainly couldn't be arsed visiting Palmerston again if it was a run of the mill game and that still allows for spur of the moment decisions.

You better hope you don’t get promoted then :whistle

52 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Ayrshire Post confirming match is all ticket.

Good on the authorities listening to Ayr and seeing sense.

Why did Ayr want all ticket? Why is it sense? Surly Talbot knew what they were doing, park holds 4000 and would have coped. This will only cut the crowd as many might have decided on the day. Surely this and the cost of organising tickets will result in less money for the clubs. Don’t get it! 

2 hours ago, Talbot 1978 said:

Nowadays, Ayr is one of the worst high Streets I've seen. Sadly a shell of what was an excellent day out.

South Ayrshire Council pricing out small retail businesses

Councils don't set business rates. The calculations for these come from the business poundage rate set by the Scottish Government multiplied by the rateable value set by the assessor who works for Ayrshire Valuation Joint Board.

Councils don't set business rates. The calculations for these come from the business poundage rate set by the Scottish Government multiplied by the rateable value set by the assessor who works for Ayrshire Valuation Joint Board.

I stand corrected. I used to love going to Ayr at weekends but I wouldn't recommend it to anyone know. Sad imho

9 hours ago, RedEd said:

Ahh so its AVJBs fault then....fuds.

If they didn't waste so much money sending me letters about how many folk live in my house maybe they could be a bit fairer with their assessments of a shithole High Street

On 04/12/2018 at 19:40, Talbot 1978 said:

Nowadays, Ayr is one of the worst high Streets I've seen. Sadly a shell of what was an excellent day out.

South Ayrshire Council pricing out small retail businesses

When was the last time you walked down kilmarnocks high street?

Archived