Kilmarnock v Forfar
Partick v Stranraer

TV guesses = :exclaim

In RGs world, the four games would be..

Auchinleck v Ayr

Dundee v QOTS

Motherwell v Ross County

Raith v Dunfermline

First game is pure novelty, next two are prime chances for "shocks", and the final one is the only "exciting" game in the whole draw.

Cowdenbeath vs Rangers will be on TV. I don't disagree with that choice either, I'm just staggered Rangers weren't drawn at home. What a bigoted cesspool that occasion will be.

TV games will be:

• Cowdenbeath vs Rangers
  • Celtic vs Airdrie
  • Hearts vs Livingston

Can't imagine the Fife derby being on TV and I'd rather it was 3pm on the Saturday anyway.

Cowdenbeath vs Rangers will be on TV. I don't disagree with that choice either, I'm just staggered Rangers weren't drawn at home. What a bigoted cesspool that occasion will be.
TV games will be:
  • Cowdenbeath vs Rangers
  • Celtic vs Airdrie
  • Hearts vs Livingston
Can't imagine the Fife derby being on TV and I'd rather it was 3pm on the Saturday anyway.
Why do you NOT disagree with Cowdenbeath v Rangers being on tv?
Horror game, basically top v bottom of SPFL, car crash viewing..

Surely the Cowdenbeath game will get shifted to the now vacant on the day East End Park???

Not at all if you enter the SC your home park should be suitable . 
Does it have a current safety certificate 

Completely agree, we've done it twice in recent history and it's been two of the biggest mistakes the Club has ever made, but thankfully that Decision maker is no longer at the Club!!!
But in reality the Police may actually have a say in whether or not the game goes ahead in Cowdengelly!!!
Even taking into account the theoretical cut Dunfermline would get if the game was played there, would you not still make more money with more tickets being able to be allocated to Rangers???

Completely agree, we've done it twice in recent history and it's been two of the biggest mistakes the Club has ever made, but thankfully that Decision maker is no longer at the Club!!!
But in reality the Police may actually have a say in whether or not the game goes ahead in Cowdengelly!!!
Even taking into account the theoretical cut Dunfermline would get if the game was played there, would you not still make more money with more tickets being able to be allocated to Rangers???
As has been pointed out to you, we've hosted that mob twice in recent years with full capacity on what was allowed. Why would that change?

44 minutes ago, sparky88 said:

Hopefully the celtic airdie match wont be on TV. Celtic Brechin last year wasn't shown. 

Hadn’t even entered my head that this would be a possibility (even with the approach the TV companies usually take). Surely not?

Hopefully the celtic airdie match wont be on TV. Celtic Brechin last year wasn't shown. 
The Edinburgh Derby, Fraserburgh v Rangers and Aberdeen v St Mirren were clearly better ties though.
I'm not sure you could say that of the others this year given the ones we'll hope for are all-lower league ties.

Archived