St Mirren Vs Hamilton Academical

If St Mirren play like they did today, they should win this easy.  We are so bad just now in every area.  It looks like our players have chucked trying for our imitation of a manager. Woods need dropped. A shadow of the keeper he was last term but he's not the only one. Unfortunately, the options we have for changing the side doesn't  bode well. I'd be tempted to  promote a  few from the development squad.  At least you'd get a bit of effort from them. 

2.-0 St Mirren 

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, RossDee01 said:

Can’t decide if this is a good thing for us that you can’t both win or a bad thing that you can’t both lose.

I honestly think Dundee need to not worry about what's going on around them, and concentrate on losing their own games.

All the away fans on talking about how easy this will be for us. Check 

Opponents on a terrible run of form. Check

Our support thinking that a corner may have been turned after a positive result against stronger opposition than we face next week. Check

I've seen this film far too many times that I can read word for word how it plays out. I've now got the quaking fear about Saturday. 

We have put in some good performances lately (not that the media noticed) and were unlucky not to pick up more points. Workrate and determination was there in loads on Saturday so the same again and we will start getting something from games instead of hard luck stories.  Narrow home win.

I'd say it's nigh-on impossible to predict this one. Losing after beating Hearts would be the most St Mirreny thing ever, but there was a clear gulf between these sides in September.

At least we are something of a prospect at home now. Rangers took 80 minutes to score against us: Celtic and Hearts failed to. Decent home form can keep a team in the division. Here's hoping.

1 hour ago, Coventry Saint said:

I'd say it's nigh-on impossible to predict this one. Losing after beating Hearts would be the most St Mirreny thing ever, but there was a clear gulf between these sides in September.

At least we are something of a prospect at home now. Rangers took 80 minutes to score against us: Celtic and Hearts failed to. Decent home form can keep a team in the division. Here's hoping.

The last game was pretty even up till they scored , and then added a 2nd a few minutes later. After the 2nd went in it was game over. 

Scoring first in this division seems to give teams a massive advantage. 

The last game was pretty even up till they scored , and then added a 2nd a few minutes later. After the 2nd went in it was game over. 
Scoring first in this division seems to give teams a massive advantage. 

No it wasn’t. St Mirren were abysmal that day and didn’t a lay a glove on us at any point. The tables have turned now though fully expect st Mirren to pick up the three points.

6 minutes ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

No it wasn’t. St Mirren were abysmal that day and didn’t a lay a glove on us at any point. The tables have turned now though fully expect st Mirren to pick up the three points.

I was at game and it was even for 30 odd mins. We lost 2 goals in 4 mins and it was game over. Irrelevant now anyway. 

Archived