Isolated tribe kill American

ICTChris

4 hours ago, ICTChris said:

Apparently the crew of the boat radioed in for help and were told to wait for a helicopter. While t hey were waiting the Sentinelese appeared on the beach with weapons and started building canoes. The crew radioed in asking for guns to be sent but their request was denied. Luckily for them the weather changed for the worse so the islanders couldn’t make it out to the ship.

Imagine how much you’d shit yourself though, already shipwrecked and a load of tooled up isolated tribeslads getting ready to canoe over and turn you into a notch on his belt.

Away you go, they'd all drop dead if you sneezed on them.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, ICTChris said:

They flew a helicopter over after the Indian Ocean tsunami to check if they were still alive and they started firing arrows and spears at it. Assume a drone would get the same treatment.

Exactly the same reason why planes heading for Glasgow airport no longer fly over Paisley.

9 hours ago, Ross. said:

Read elsewhere that this was the 3rd or 4th time he had visited the island. I expect this was the first time he had brought a bible, and they reacted in the correct manner.

No, the tipping point was when the uninvited guest tried to argue that Ray McKinnon was not a c**t. 

They were grudgingly prepared to listen to his God bothering rambling  for a couple of hours. However, they were completely unprepared for such a radical point of view in regard to McKinnon. 

The American was sacrificed accordingly.

When two fisherman were killed a few years ago, the Sentinelese put the bodies in bamboo stakes in the shore a few days after killing them, presumably as a warning to anyone else who tried to contact them.

I might try that with Jehovahs Witnesses.

19 hours ago, pittsburgh phil said:
19 hours ago, Cerberus said:
We need to protect tribes.
I used to love finding a National Geographic magazine with pictures of tribewomans’ bare boobies.
I still do.

We need to hang onto that.

I think hanging on to the breasts of a tribeswoman would be a sure way to get yourself killed.

The ones I’ve seen, it looks like most of the village had been hanging onto them.

8 hours ago, ICTChris said:

When two fisherman were killed a few years ago, the Sentinelese put the bodies in bamboo stakes in the shore a few days after killing them, presumably as a warning to anyone else who tried to contact them.

I might try that with Jehovahs Witnesses.

Turning the garden hose on them normally works for us.

Archived