January Transfer Window

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 23/11/2018 at 19:26, coprolite said:

We don't need anybody. We'll click soon and someone will be on the end of a right doing. 

Deadwood out, renew loans. that's all.

Think Aberdeen really need a creative player in midfield. Relying too much on GMS and Ferguson at the moment and McGinn is not the player he was when he left for Korea. 

4 hours ago, FitbaFan1 said:

Think Aberdeen really need a creative player in midfield. Relying too much on GMS and Ferguson at the moment and McGinn is not the player he was when he left for Korea. 

yes, my comment was 2 parts bravado and one each of wishful thinking and lies.

A creative player would be good but I think that the bit of McLean 's game that we miss most is ball retention. 

We should have enough creativity in our squad. Our attackers aren't getting the ball often enough in good positions. I agree it would be nice to have more options though.

• 1 month later...

Is Kamara likely to stay on at Dundee? Read a few times their fans reckon he'll be away. If he is leaving, I'd happily see a player exchange between the clubs of Scougall for Kamara.  As talented a player as Scougall is, I'm not sure he's Jim McIntyre's type so probably wishful thinking.

Other options Tommy might consider is a back up left back unless Easton is getting closer to full fitness.

4 minutes ago, PauloPerth said:

Is Kamara likely to stay on at Dundee? Read a few times their fans reckon he'll be away. If he is leaving, I'd happily see a player exchange between the clubs of Scougall for Kamara.  As talented a player as Scougall is, I'm not sure he's Jim McIntyre's type so probably wishful thinking.

Other options Tommy might consider is a back up left back unless Easton is getting closer to full fitness.

Scougall with McCann on loan with Kamara coming the other way would be good business for Dundee imo. By all accounts playing a disinterested  Kamara is holding Dundee back.

i think he will be off for a nominal fee but itll not be to st Johnstone. think he will be off to Sunderland for £50-100k or possibly hibs. hopefully he goes down south though

Yeah I can see Kamara moving back down south. He allegedly had a lot of interest from down south last season and his performances at international level this season has probably helped his cause for a move.

A good player but not a player you need for a relegation battle.

Lol nice try saints

Archived