Alloa Athletic v Brechin City... scottish cup

whereismillar

The situation with our loan players isn't clear and that could clearly have quite an impact on our team for tomorrow. I think we have Sam Roscoe for the season so he should be ok, as should Connor Shields, but not sure about the rest. Expecting a tough contest anyway, not many open games on the wee pitch at the Recs and that could help Brechin.

1 hour ago, Waspie said:

The situation with our loan players isn't clear and that could clearly have quite an impact on our team for tomorrow. I think we have Sam Roscoe for the season so he should be ok, as should Connor Shields, but not sure about the rest. Expecting a tough contest anyway, not many open games on the wee pitch at the Recs and that could help Brechin.

Looks like we will have to keep an eye on your team sheet tomorrow then !!  ;)8) 

We have been in that situation before and been punished . 

Who are the other loan players?

Smith must have a record of about 5 wins in 40 games as a manager for games at the Recs/Indodrill. Which makes the fact that 2 were against Hibs and Sevco all the more astonishing.

Worth a punt on Brechin for tenth now he's in charge.

13 hours ago, Tamhain said:

Smith must have a record of about 5 wins in 40 games as a manager for games at the Recs/Indodrill. Which makes the fact that 2 were against Hibs and Sevco all the more astonishing.

Worth a punt on Brechin for tenth now he's in charge.

More to do with some of the players Dods signed.  I think it is obvious that they are simply not good enough.  There will hopefully be a clearout at Christmas. 

1 hour ago, Best Team in Angus said:

So on scale of 1 - 10 how bad were we yesterday ? 

9 I think but we did make you look worse , we played well and kept possession well too , The only player I liked was spark funnily enough, he looked decent

Smith bollocking away on the touchline did no good , you lack confidence, too many players getting on at each other yesterday

1 hour ago, whereismillar said:

9 I think but we did make you look worse , we played well and kept possession well too , The only player I liked was spark funnily enough, he looked decent

Smith bollocking away on the touchline did no good , you lack confidence, too many players getting on at each other yesterday

Glad to see Smith at least trying to get them going. ...........Something that was sorely needed over the last year and a half  which maybe explains the lack of confidence..................  or possibly they just aren't good enough . 

I thought we had possibly turned the corner after thumping Farfar but  playing against decent opposition has only highlighted the weaknesses. 

Thought we were excellent yesterday and clearly learned our lesson from last week.If you are not right up for it you will struggle but we dominated that from the off.Everyone showed for the ball and we kept passing and moving them around til they eventually crumbled.Its so much easier for our forward players when we pass to feet as opposed to them chasing high balls against big center halfs.Couple of defensive changes due to players missing but you wouldn,t have noticed.

Archived