Yaya or jules ??

Blue cafu

Ive read it. I cant see any Sandys players being as open and disrespectful as that. But i may be wrong. I am not a player either, nor do i have anything to do with the commitee. I am merely a fan of the club being a local guy and i like to say things as i see them. When we win its great but when we lose its a crisis. Wouldnt want it any other way to be honest. I think there should be respect for other sides in leafa and the east of scotland cos of course there are sides more than capable of turning us over if we are short. Im pretty sure theres no disrespect from any of our boys towards any other team in or outwith our association

Ive read it. I cant see any Sandys players being as open and disrespectful as that. But i may be wrong. I am not a player either, nor do i have anything to do with the commitee. I am merely a fan of the club being a local guy and i like to say things as i see them. When we win its great but when we lose its a crisis. Wouldnt want it any other way to be honest. I think there should be respect for other sides in leafa and the east of scotland cos of course there are sides more than capable of turning us over if we are short. Im pretty sure theres no disrespect from any of our boys towards any other team in or outwith our association

To be honest mate the couple on here are sounding like arseholes. Like i said previously apart from yourself they have no respect to any other teams. Absolutely tollcross have proved they are more than a match for youself and in the East the standard is a lot tougher. I hope you do well but i think a couple of your boys nees to learn a bit humility

Archived