Scottish Cup Weekend ....Shocks ??

DanMan

Beith and Talbot double for me. For a fiver on it. Call me crazy but got a feeling beith will do it.
Best a luck lads. Do the juniors proud
Nope sorry Beith have no chance Ayr are flying at the mo canny see them winning. At the most a draw

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good luck to Glenafton today,  you just canny beat the buzz you get with the Scottish, no matter where your playing, who your playing , or when your playing , our premier tourney has a lot going for it , long may it continue in whatever form.  MON YOU GLENS.

12 hours ago, Smudger said:
17 hours ago, TheAftonArmyBear said:
Beith and Talbot double for me. For a fiver on it. Call me crazy but got a feeling beith will do it.
Best a luck lads. Do the juniors proud

Nope sorry Beith have no chance Ayr are flying at the mo canny see them winning. At the most a draw

I would have said that when the draw was made but they've drawn the last two matches at home. Away, and on that slope, I think Beith will give them a game. Ayr will still probably win but I wouldn't be hugely shocked.

7 minutes ago, griffiti on the wall said:

Delighted to be into the last 16 with a 3-0 win over Luncarty who to there credit tried to play football in testing conditions and were a real handful in the first half.
Great away support down from Perth aswell who certainly enjoyed the day out .
A real credit to there club

Well done 

2 hours ago, nicotina said:

Except for lochee utd & rosyth  + possibly 2 others ( both big underdogs ) its the west of Scotland cup as i predicted.the game is up i'm afraid. Time to scrap it . Imo  totally devalued.

Think it’s still relevant. Look how well last years winners are doing in the big cup. 

13 hours ago, Ylf said:

North end are a decent young team. Bad day on Saturday

I was quoting someone who said we would get beat up there. Without being disrespectful we were miles ahead but credit where due use fought until the end.

Archived