• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
sammyreidloyal

Star crossed lovers( a tragedy) Clyde v Berwick

Having spurned our recent advances and romantic gestures,maybe Goodwillie didn’t get the love letters,let’s hope our recently rejuvenated band of the Harvey variety continue our recent winning streak. Who knows,perhaps we can be more than good friends once more, and keep this relationship going another season

Star Crossed Lovers indeed. Berwick and Clyde remind me of one of the great British romances..

Spoiler

5bf5ed8b4f043_8Ace.thumb.JPG.25e6deb54f1b0d94b3dc05801e186e4e.JPG

Hopefully it is :), seems an improved Berwick outfit at the moment. 

Edited by TheBigGuy

In a week where most EFL clubs will force their players to wear rainbow laces, what better way is there for Scottish football to one up the Southern neighbours by having the Clyde squad bum the Berwick 11 live on the pitch for all to see? Our boy Harvey doing a good job so far but landing with a bit of a thud this week, Bully Wee to win 2-0.

Seen the broadwood farm is closed for a private function tomorrow.
Will the bar at the ground still be open for away supporters?

10 hours ago, Ads189 said:

Seen the broadwood farm is closed for a private function tomorrow.
Will the bar at the ground still be open for away supporters?

It’s now the Arria Lounge (cracking pre match btw!) although you have to be signed in by a club member or ST holder. 

30 minutes ago, Clyde soccer trendy said:

I see Berwick are 9/1 to beat Clyde on Skybet. emoji102.png

No one should be that price to win against us.

Spot on. We should never have odds like that against us. 

Last time this mob came to broadwood it was all about how many we were going to win by & if it would be enough to make the playoffs... they beat us that day. 

15/2 for Cowdenbeath in the Scottish at a ground we rarely win at was madness as well. 

Berwick 10/1 on bet365.
Madness given our recent record against them.
I can't force myself to bet against Clyde otherwise I'd stick a pound on it.

Fucking Hell. Well, I suppose if we are going to be thrashed at home by someone, it might as well be Berwick. :wub: