St Mirren vs Hearts, 24th November

3 hours ago, NJ2 said:

Just seen our allocation is sold out. We might be shite the now but we’ll still bring a fair support.

No cash gate either.

Take it one can sneak in St.Mirren end incognito, should be loads of seats ?

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No cash gate either.
Take it one can sneak in St.Mirren end incognito, should be loads of seats ?
You'll need to get a ticket for north end of the main East stand and put on a weegie accent if you currently possess a weird East coast one. HTH[emoji106]

3 minutes ago, jimmy boo said:

You'll need to get a ticket for north end of the main East stand and put on a weegie accent if you currently possess a weird East coast one. HTHemoji106.png

Cheers, what's best stand for foreigners was my next question.

Sadly I work out weeg way so have picked up a few words that should see me through, ken :)

1 hour ago, JC1874 said:

Cheers, what's best stand for foreigners was my next question.

Sadly I work out weeg way so have picked up a few words that should see me through, ken :)

The away stand (North) only.

Zlamal
Smith - Dikamona - Dunne - Garuccio
Haring
Morrison - Claire - Lee - Djoum
MacLean
Subs: Doyle, Hughes, Bozanic, McDonald, Wighton , Mitchell, Cochrane

I’d rather any of the last 4 subs start than Clare. Not sure what he brings to the party just yet. If it’s McDonald or Mitchell, they play wide and Djoum plays central. Cochrane straight in for Clare. Wighton play up with shagger and more of a 4-4-2.

17 minutes ago, NJ2 said:

I’d rather any of the last 4 subs start than Clare. Not sure what he brings to the party just yet. If it’s McDonald or Mitchell, they play wide and Djoum plays central. Cochrane straight in for Clare. Wighton play up with shagger and more of a 4-4-2.

Ken, but I read something earlier today where Levein said Clare would probably start.

He's also been hinting at changing the shape - Claire or Morrison could maybe play at right wing back if Smith went into a back three?

f**k knows tbqhwy. 

Ken, but I read something earlier today where Levein said Clare would probably start.
He's also been hinting at changing the shape - Claire or Morrison could maybe play at right wing back if Smith went into a back three?
f**k knows tbqhwy. 

I expect he will. He probably just needs time - to settle and just more time on the pitch to get up to speed.

12 hours ago, jimmy boo said:
13 hours ago, Munoz said:
The away stand (North) only.

They've said their allocation is sold out.

I know , I just don't like the idea of having to sit next to a Herts fan for 90mins.

HT 0-0

Been pretty decent from us. Don’t think either team deserves to be ahead, Hearts had a good chance early doors into side net. Magennis hit the bar for us later on into the half.

We’ve defended pretty well. Baird and Jones haven’t had much time together at centre half but are doing well.

Take a point, especially with Dundee losing again.

Any neutral would find it hard to say which team was second top and which was second bottom. 

Opportunities for points this season have been few and far between for us this season, but based on the first half this is a real chance. 

Hope the team come out and give it a real go. 

Archived