St Mirren vs Hearts, 24th November

Wednesday PM and still no thread. This is clearly the game that everyone's been waiting for.

Just 13 games in and the two sides are already separated by 21 points. I'd like to think Saints will provide sterner resistance than we did at Tynecastle, but I still would imagine Hearts will be going home with three points here.

Big issues for us are whether McGinn will be back for this, whether Erhahon will keep his place, and whether we'll go back to a 4-4-2 or stick with the 4-5-1 that got a point at high-flying Dundee.

Things I'm not mentioning: Tommy Robinson, lying down, 1986, 2013, 1987, Rudi Fucking Skácel, that c**t Darren Jackson, etc.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, Romeo said:

Hearts have had an "unprecedented" injury crisis.

2-0 St Maureen.

Almost fitting that 100 years on from Hearts' first world war trophy they've had to brave their way through similar hardship on the killing fields of Scottish football.

More posts on the thread from fans that don’t support St Mirren or Hearts, massive shock.
As for the game, just hope we can field a team...hopefully stop the rot and get back to winning ways but we’ll see.

2 hours ago, Estragon said:

Home win this weekend for me.  Hearts are not in a good place right now.

Would not underestimate them they were very unlucky against Kilmarnock. Travelling to Paisley with 3 Hearts fans have them as guests to the 1877 club. Will be a fun day no matter the score. 

Archived