The World Famous Dundee United vs Wee United (Fri 30 Nov 2018)

On 28/11/2018 at 08:07, ayrunitedfw said:

Extremely worried about this game if I’m honest. Dundee United look the real deal with RN in charge and I fully expect them to go on and win the league with a bit to spare now while we have went off the boil in recent weeks. 

I would absoulotely bite your hand off for a point right now. 

Teamwise i’d go: 

Doohan 

Smith Rose Bell Harvie 

McDaid Kerr Murdoch Forrest

Moffat Shankland

Subs- Hare-Reid, Geggan, Higgins, Adams, Docherty, Crawford, McGuffie

According to our match preview Mark Kerr, Jamie Adams and Alan Forrest and as we already knew Craig Moore is suspended so I hope we line up like this. 

Doohan 

Smith Rose Bell Harvie 

Geggan Crawford Murdoch McDaid

Moffat Shankland

Subs- Hare-Reid, Ferguson, Higgins, Docherty, McCowan, McGuffie, McKenzie (?)

Massive chance for Crawford to prove his doubters wrong by putting in a quality performance. Fraser Fyvie is probably the best midfielder in the league so a tough challenge awaits. 

• Replies 596
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, UnitedLoon63 said:

Siegrist
Murdoch Frans Bouhenna Booth
Fyvie Stanton
Aird McMullan King
Safranko

2-1 United

I won’t make any predictions but that should definitely be the starting line up with the exception of Edge in for Frans.  Edge has been excellent the last couple of games and it would be wrong to drop him imo.

Kerr & Forrest will definitely be missed and obviously the options of Adams and Moore also. That said, we've been pretty solid recently and we hopefully have a strong enough pool of players to cope with this.

An entertaining 2-2 draw would be good though...........

According to our match preview Mark Kerr, Jamie Adams and Alan Forrest and as we already knew Craig Moore is suspended so I hope we line up like this. 
Doohan 
Smith Rose Bell Harvie 
Geggan Crawford Murdoch McDaid
Moffat Shankland
Subs- Hare-Reid, Ferguson, Higgins, Docherty, McCowan, McGuffie, McKenzie (?)
Massive chance for Crawford to prove his doubters wrong by putting in a quality performance. Fraser Fyvie is probably the best midfielder in the league so a tough challenge awaits. 
Forrest and Kerr out?

Fucking hell, that's not good.

This is the time for Robbie and Craig McGuffie to step up to the plate anf put in a good performance 

I'd go with 

Doohan

Smith Bell Rose Harvie

Geggan Crawford Murdoch McGuffie

Moffat Shankland 

We will be playing a well organised and motivated team tonight but there is no reason why we can't get at least a point.

Believe

Apparently Kerr is definitely out but Adams and Forrest could still be on the bench. If that's the case I'd go for:

Doohan

Smith Bell Rose Harvie

Geggan Docherty Murdoch McDaid

Moffat Shankland

Subs: Hare-Reid, Ferguson, Adams, Crawford, McCowan, Forrest, McGuffie

Crawford been garbage recently so deserves to be on the bench and McGuffie is a tough one but think lack of game time will keep him on the bench. Same could be said for Doc but don't think McCall has got a choice but to play him with Kerr out.

Apparently Kerr is definitely out but Adams and Forrest could still be on the bench. If that's the case I'd go for:

Doohan

Smith Bell Rose Harvie

Geggan Docherty Murdoch McDaid

Moffat Shankland

Subs: Hare-Reid, Ferguson, Adams, Crawford, McCowan, Forrest, McGuffie

Crawford been garbage recently so deserves to be on the bench and McGuffie is a tough one but think lack of game time will keep him on the bench. Same could be said for Doc but don't think McCall has got a choice but to play him with Kerr out.

I want Robbie back in the middle, especially as Murdoch is still in there to do the dirty work.

I'm hoping geggan is on the right and I don't think it matters who is on the left. Mcdaid and mcguffie are both match winners but can also be anonymous.

We need everyone all in though, no matter who gets the nod.

20 minutes ago, CaspianChris said:

Friday night madness will do.  9 goals 5-4 in Uniteds favour, hat tricks for Safranko and Shankland and a red card for both teams.   

Not much to ask for is it :):):).

The winning goal for the home team coming from a short back pass from Kerr? 

Archived