The World Famous Dundee United vs Wee United (Fri 30 Nov 2018)

• Replies 596
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, HeathrowAUFC said:

Booked a hotel for the Friday night and aiming to be in Dundee for around 4pm. Apart from BrewDog which will definitely get a visit, what other boozers are worth a look pre & post match?

The Phoenix for some scran and 71 Brewing have a decent tap room 

Guest bernardblack
You'll need to go to the ticket office at either the club shop or at the George Fox, don't think pay at the gate is a thing at Tannadice anymore

Cheers. The Eddie Thompson was pay at the gate for the QOS match. Was just wondering as there will likely be a bigger crowd for this one?

1 minute ago, bernardblack said:

Cheers. The Eddie Thompson was pay at the gate for the QOS match. Was just wondering as there will likely be a bigger crowd for this one?

There’s a cash gate at the Eddie Thomson lower.  For the upper you can get tickets from the club shop.  Not sure about the other stands but I think there’s also PATG in the George Fox

Don't think there's a chance of this. A lot of fans have lapsed over the past few years, and I don't see them returning in a hurry.

If at all.

You don’t think there’s a chance we can get circa 6,300-6,400 home fans?

I think this is likely to be the game a lot will come back. Friday night and top of the table clash. We will see what happens.

1 hour ago, stewartyftd1 said:

Surely Ayr can bring around 5-600?

Unless staying over or coming by car then there's no way of getting home as someone has mentioned.

There's many of us stay in Ayrshire outwith Ayr and the public transport links are absolutely horrific unfortunately.

I'd reckon if we bring 400 we'll be doing well.

Archived