• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
banana

The World Famous Dundee United vs Wee United (Fri 30 Nov 2018)

Booked a hotel for the Friday night and aiming to be in Dundee for around 4pm. Apart from BrewDog which will definitely get a visit, what other boozers are worth a look pre & post match?

8 minutes ago, HeathrowAUFC said:

Booked a hotel for the Friday night and aiming to be in Dundee for around 4pm. Apart from BrewDog which will definitely get a visit, what other boozers are worth a look pre & post match?

The Phoenix for some scran and 71 Brewing have a decent tap room 

You'll need to go to the ticket office at either the club shop or at the George Fox, don't think pay at the gate is a thing at Tannadice anymore

Cheers. The Eddie Thompson was pay at the gate for the QOS match. Was just wondering as there will likely be a bigger crowd for this one?

1 minute ago, bernardblack said:

Cheers. The Eddie Thompson was pay at the gate for the QOS match. Was just wondering as there will likely be a bigger crowd for this one?

There’s a cash gate at the Eddie Thomson lower.  For the upper you can get tickets from the club shop.  Not sure about the other stands but I think there’s also PATG in the George Fox

Predicting 2-1 to Dundee United, Pav double before Ayr pull a goal back.

Our Glorious and Handsome Leader Neilson to leather McCall.

49 minutes ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

Predicting 2-1 to Dundee United, Pav double before Ayr pull a goal back.

Our Glorious and Handsome Leader Neilson to leather McCall.

Welcome back.8)

Really think if we play geggan right mid and Mcdaid left mid, it turns more in to 433 as Mcdaid only plays forward and offers nothing defensively. Don’t think that will work too well against Dundee

Just as well yer not playing Dundee then Ya dick.

My point is yous would make more by dropping prices who is seriously going to pay £20 to go to it when you can watch it for free

I am

Watching this from India thanks to the wonder of a VPN and bbc Alba and the au media commentary!

Fearing a doing though! Potential for the wheels to come off if it’s a sore one.

Weather permitting hoping for a double header with tomorrow's game, then Carnoustie v Troon in the junior cup on Saturday using the original train tickets we had bought. 

As a resident of Troon for 17 years this would be my first time seeing them :whistle

2 hours ago, stewartyftd1 said:

Think we could get over 7k tomorrow including away support

Don't think there's a chance of this. A lot of fans have lapsed over the past few years, and I don't see them returning in a hurry.

If at all.

Edited by Dundee Hibernian

I can’t see there being a huge away crowd either. Friday night, on council telly and no chance of making the last train home after the game.

Don't think there's a chance of this. A lot of fans have lapsed over the past few years, and I don't see them returning in a hurry.

If at all.

You don’t think there’s a chance we can get circa 6,300-6,400 home fans?

I think this is likely to be the game a lot will come back. Friday night and top of the table clash. We will see what happens.

1 hour ago, stewartyftd1 said:

Surely Ayr can bring around 5-600?

Unless staying over or coming by car then there's no way of getting home as someone has mentioned.

There's many of us stay in Ayrshire outwith Ayr and the public transport links are absolutely horrific unfortunately.

I'd reckon if we bring 400 we'll be doing well.