• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
banana

The World Famous Dundee United vs Wee United (Fri 30 Nov 2018)

3 minutes ago, Tryfield said:

Dundee 0 - 1 Ayr United.

11/1 with BET365. 

Fucvking lump oan. 

What a way to lose your money.

16 hours ago, Honestmen said:

Just the game we need, a game where the other team will need to come out to try and win. Hopefully Shankland gets a bit more room than of late.

1-2

He'll hopefully get a bit more room with Moore not in his road and by playing in an advanced role alongside the Moff.

36 minutes ago, mccurdieboy said:

Would have thought Dundee utd would have lowered entrance prices with game being on tv

In our defence the upkeep of Cappielow is quite expensive.  :(

1 hour ago, mccurdieboy said:

Would have thought Dundee utd would have lowered entrance prices with game being on tv

Seriously? I don't recall us ever dropping prices simply because the game is on telly.

My point is yous would make more by dropping prices who is seriously going to pay £20 to go to it when you can watch it for free
I am

39 minutes ago, Dens83 said:
52 minutes ago, mccurdieboy said:
My point is yous would make more by dropping prices who is seriously going to pay £20 to go to it when you can watch it for free

I am

Yous and mes both.

Extremely worried about this game if I’m honest. Dundee United look the real deal with RN in charge and I fully expect them to go on and win the league with a bit to spare now while we have went off the boil in recent weeks. 

I would absoulotely bite your hand off for a point right now. 

Teamwise i’d go: 

Doohan 

Smith Rose Bell Harvie 

McDaid Kerr Murdoch Forrest

Moffat Shankland

Subs- Hare-Reid, Geggan, Higgins, Adams, Docherty, Crawford, McGuffie

1 hour ago, ayrunitedfw said:

Extremely worried about this game if I’m honest. Dundee United look the real deal with RN in charge and I fully expect them to go on and win the league with a bit to spare now while we have went off the boil in recent weeks. 

I would absoulotely bite your hand off for a point right now. 

Teamwise i’d go: 

Doohan 

Smith Rose Bell Harvie 

McDaid Kerr Murdoch Forrest

Moffat Shankland

Subs- Hare-Reid, Geggan, Higgins, Adams, Docherty, Crawford, McGuffie

Geggan will start, he always starts

I’d be inclined to start with McGuffie on the right and McDaid or Forrest on the left. McGuffie deserves a chance from the start, but I just don’t see McCall dropping Crawford. Big Robbie fan, but he’s just not being utilised properly and I think that is having a negative effect on his game. This is the team I think McCall will play:

Doohan

Smith Rose Bell Harvie

Geggan Kerr Murdoch Crawford 

Shankland Moffat

Subs: Hare-Reid, Ferguson, Higgins, Docherty, McGuffie, Forrest, McDaid

That team will get beat because it offers nothing offensively.

11 minutes ago, Friedrich Nietzsche said:

Is this being played at Cappielow right enough?

If you’re the Ayr team coach driver then yes.

17 hours ago, mccurdieboy said:

I don't expect us to lower prices for a week on Friday against Inverness and having it on the TV certainly won't be stopping me from going.

I don't expect us to lower prices for a week on Friday against Inverness and having it on the TV certainly won't be stopping me from going.

Price aside, will it just be pay at the gate for a neutral such as myself?

3 minutes ago, bernardblack said:

Against Inverness at Somerset next Friday, Yes, a mere £17 for full paying adults, however looking at your team I'm guessing you're probably talking about Tannadice this Friday, to which, I don't know is the answer.

I'd imagine it will be though and hopefully a very good game as well !!!

7 minutes ago, bernardblack said:

You'll need to go to the ticket office at either the club shop or at the George Fox, don't think pay at the gate is a thing at Tannadice anymore

19 minutes ago, Accent-Unknown said:

You'll need to go to the ticket office at either the club shop or at the George Fox, don't think pay at the gate is a thing at Tannadice anymore

I think that only applies to the George Fox and the Eddie Thompson. The away section (whichever stand they open) and the Jerry Kerr should both be pay at the gate.

Is says away fans will be in the shed and the lower tier, not sure how many we have said we'll bring up but i think that's being a bit optimistic, how many does the shed hold?

I would have thought we'll probably have about 500 up, probably lost a bit with it being the Friday night, would have probably been about 7/800 on a Saturday.