Just the juniors radio show

justthejuniors

12 hours ago, justthejuniors said:

This Friday our studio guest is Ardrossan Winton Rovers manager Stevie Wilson if you have any questions for stevie please DM me here by Thursday 7pm so that they can be included on the show only on RockSportRadio.co.uk Live from 8pm

Surely a pointless exercise,bud? :huh:

On 16/11/2018 at 12:01, sniffer said:

You were asked to ask Stewart Maxwell a question last week and NEVER so why should people listen this week when people are ignored ?

On 16/11/2018 at 15:18, Lokloyal said:

And I asked you to ask Tony McInally about the Stef McCluskey position and you didn’t.That was something a lot of Lok fans wanted to know.

On 17/11/2018 at 15:20, Talbot 1978 said:

I asked them a question a while back too and the never bothered.

Then they wonder why no one is interested in the station.

50 minutes ago, Lokloyal said:

It just seems very odd.We give you questions which you ask for.

Then you don’t ask any of them....

Houston.We have a problem.

I'm sure Jtj will be along soon with a logical explanation for this seemingly bizarre behaviour.  :)

I know the guys are doing what they are for junior football but if you ask and then ignore the answers it just doesn’t get people on your side.Our grade needs all the coverage it can get-I remember well Drew Cochranes big junior match reports on Radio Clyde which were brilliant coverage.Sadly Clyde just gave up and retreated back into stereotypical Old Firm garbage.

I can only offer my own opinion on this, I have done a similar show for a few years and most of the time I have in the studio with the guests I spend trying to remember what buttons too press, when to put the adds and to keep the conversation flowing, I have never used a script and many's a time I have finished a show and remembered things I could and should have asked.  Got to remember these guys and others are not professionals so shouldn't be judged as such, also for anyone who has been on either show will confirm, when your doing it you've no idea how fast it goes,  there is also the point that these shows are listened too by officials so people who are part of clubs must be very careful in what they say as you can be held accountable for comments made on air,I have myself and I have no official connection to any club.

The guys on this show, and my own, do try our best, we do it because we enjoy it, its also a lot harder than youd imagine trying to get guests on every week and not just the same people week in week out so maybe just take that into account.

I can only offer my own opinion on this, I have done a similar show for a few years and most of the time I have in the studio with the guests I spend trying to remember what buttons too press, when to put the adds and to keep the conversation flowing, I have never used a script and many's a time I have finished a show and remembered things I could and should have asked.  Got to remember these guys and others are not professionals so shouldn't be judged as such, also for anyone who has been on either show will confirm, when your doing it you've no idea how fast it goes,  there is also the point that these shows are listened too by officials so people who are part of clubs must be very careful in what they say as you can be held accountable for comments made on air,I have myself and I have no official connection to any club.
The guys on this show, and my own, do try our best, we do it because we enjoy it, its also a lot harder than youd imagine trying to get guests on every week and not just the same people week in week out so maybe just take that into account.
I understand they try their best. But they post weekly on here so if they can manage that them surely they can remember to ask a couple of questions lol. They don't even respond on here for goodness sake lol

Honestly lets stop making excuses here.

Anyone asks me a question at my work them I usually respond quickly.

This is probably why there isnt much response to this thread

1 hour ago, Nugent4nil said:

We would never have guessed,bud.:huh: If by 'officals' listening in,you mean the mob up at the towers,why should anyone expressing a truthful and honest opinion give a monkey's what they think?

Incidentally,what happened to your show,Nuge?

36 minutes ago, Talbot 1978 said:

I understand they try their best. But they post weekly on here so if they can manage that them surely they can remember to ask a couple of questions lol. They don't even respond on here for goodness sake lol

Shades of the recently (and happily:)) departed fixtures guy.

45 minutes ago, tommyboy said:

We would never have guessed,bud.:huh: If by 'officals' listening in,you mean the mob up at the towers,why should anyone expressing a truthful and honest opinion give a monkey's what they think?

Incidentally,what happened to your show,Nuge?

OH im back tonight at 7pm, curfew has been lifted!

1 hour ago, Talbot 1978 said:

Im starting back tonight on Pulse at 7pm with Davie Greig, anything you'd like to ask  him?

5 minutes ago, glensmad said:
3 hours ago, Thereporter said:
I had also asked for a question to be asked to Grierson, never happened.

To be fair, nobody other than you was interested.

Do you know that a night at Pulse with George, Kevin and Eric Phillips started with them going to the World Buffet and ended with GG braking the toilet and emptying the station haha

3 minutes ago, Thereporter said:

The man is a vandal, what would someone trash a radio station toilet.

He didnt trash anything, it was a jobbie of massive proportions... a mans gotta do what a mans gotta do and he did do a big do do

Archived